R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
In the last few years since I started seriously considering ctb I must have read about hundreds of people who ctb'd from all over the world.
The thing with the internet is that you can read about a ctb case from the other side of the world which before the internet you would have no way of knowing about.

Reactions: Bluebunnysky and ghostkid
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I envy and admire those people so much as now they are at peace, free from all suffering. It certainly makes methods like hanging sound easier when you hear of people managing to succeed.

Reactions: Retroguy
L

Ligand

Sep 14, 2023
I read a few when I was narrowing down my method, but I stopped because they were all pretty similar. I do have a problem with reading accounts of the aftermath of suicide written by people that have lost friends or family members. I've read hundreds of those. They don't exactly brighten up your day lol

Reactions: LaVieEnRose
B

Bluebunnysky

Jan 15, 2023
Yes. I've read about many ctb cases and reasons behind them trying to understand myself, my feelings, and the human experience better. I've also delved deep into suicides involving celebrities. It's been interesting seeing so many different situations people find themselves in all lead individuals down the same road to the same place. I think it's also helped me wear down that survival instinct because it's like an "oh if they can do it I can too" kinda thing