Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Typically when I leave the house I shower and shave (sometimes). I also notice this slightly increases my mood, which is bad if I'm going to ctb.

As of right now I haven't showered, brushed teeth, or shaved in a week. Include this hot weather and I feel like absolute hell. When the time comes, I think I should hop in my car like this. I will brush though so I can swallow without that nasty taste.

Reactions: Samuel, Dead_Inside, Nzbeelover and 3 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Typically when I leave the house I shower and shave (sometimes). I also notice this slightly increases my mood, which is bad if I'm going to ctb.

As of right now I haven't showered, brushed teeth, or shaved in a week. Include this hot weather and I feel like absolute hell. When the time comes, I think I should hop in my car like this. I will brush though so I can swallow without that nasty taste.
I think I would yea, I have a really difficult time not staying up on my hygiene though. It's so ingrained and also because I have to have regular close contact with people. It's out of habit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady Euthanasia, anurgetowardlove, Nzbeelover and 3 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I'm going to take a bath in my septic tank before driving off. The road will smell and people will share in my misery

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
yeah I think so.

might as well leave behind a pretty corpse
(✿◕‿◕)

Reactions: TinTabby, Dead_Inside, DoneFighting and 5 others
Blowba

Blowba

A Girl on the Shore
Aug 12, 2018
Yeah because I don't want my body to be dirty don't want to leave the world stank

Reactions: Dead_Inside, Nzbeelover, Tiburcio and 1 other person
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
A shaving and shower the morning of. No haircut, though, because my hair has just the right length right now. A bit of perfume.

Maybe
some hair gel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xingster
tearsinrain

tearsinrain

Aug 5, 2018
Ever since I started wearing eye makeup in my early teens (several decades ago) I've always said, "I wouldn't be caught dead without my makeup on!"

Takes on a whole new meaning now but, yeah, I'll definitely ctb with full makeup, clean hair, teeth, body, clothes......... :D

Reactions: Morning Angel, Sha70, DoneFighting and 3 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I honestly don't care anymore.

Reactions: sunflowerfacingdown, Volatile, Smilla and 2 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Ever since I started wearing eye makeup in my early teens (several decades ago) I've always said, "I wouldn't be caught dead without my makeup on!"

Takes on a whole new meaning now but, yeah, I'll definitely ctb with full makeup, clean hair, teeth, body, clothes......... :D

Yeah. I'm even ordering new clothes to ctb. Been wearing the same dress for months. I want to wear something nice when I go.

Reactions: lastsummer, Dubs and tearsinrain
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Of course. My plan is to die as feminine as possible - as a trans girl, that's a very important aspect of dying for me. I also ordered a dress recently, which I will wear on my last day. I want to go as a women. That means I'll take care of myself before I ctb.

Reactions: sunflowerfacingdown, OfficerK, Wantingpeace and 6 others
T

Tiburcio

All that hygiene will be for nothing when I rot.

Reactions: Anarchy, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Volatile
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Yes I have been seriously contemplating ending life for weeks and felt any day I may do something on impulse so I have made effort on hair make up nice clothes cleaned apartment every day

Reactions: tearsinrain and Tiburcio
D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
I'll take a shower the day before, mostly because of habit.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Tiburcio
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I imagine I'd shower/brush my teeth, but when it comes to things like shaving my legs, getting my eyebrows done.. probably not as likely.

Reactions: uxorious, Mari and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
I think I will, I'd rather go feeling "clean " so to speak

Reactions: Comatose11, tearsinrain, Tiburcio and 1 other person
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I think I will just so I will feel clean.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and sunflowerfacingdown
D

DoneFighting

Student
Aug 14, 2018
I'm going to have a full face of makeup and maybe a nice dress.

Reactions: tearsinrain
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
One should leave in a civilised way.
Tidy apartment, all the empties and rubbish cleared, clean clothes, showered and in a presentable state.
And also a note for the people who find you about whom to contact to make this a smooth transition for the ones left behind.
Apart from that:
In a truly civilised society one should be able to organise one's departure in customer designed spaces, hotel style.
You check in, pay upfront for some expenses ( drugs, coroner etc ) so you then can depart in a most sensible manner,
stress free for all involved parties.
In Ancient Greece suicide was highly regarded and practised widely.
It seems society hasn't evolved very far since then.

Reactions: Another, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Mari and 1 other person
FadedMemory

FadedMemory

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Yes, I wanna feel nice and clean in my last moments. And it would make it easier for whoever finds me.

Reactions: wezel and Tiburcio
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Yes I am going to bathe beforehand.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Yep. Both attempts I cleaned up for. Thought fuck it. This whole thing is about me and for me. I want to feel good and wear my favorite shirt. Then I want to die the way I choose.
Glad it worked out :I

Reactions: wezel and Tiburcio