• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Do you plan on leaving a suicide note?

• Yes, I plan on leaving a note

• No, I don’t plan on leaving a note

Results are only viewable after voting.
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I am torn between leaving a note or just catching the bus with out leaving a note.

Do you all believe it makes moving on better for the ones we leave behind if they get a suicide note? What about you does leaving one make you feel better and at ease?

• Love
Reactions: wellbetteroff, Salmon can't swim, almaPerdida and 3 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i won't leave a note because of what i would i put in it would be blaming my family for why my life failed like they never took me to the dentist and giving me weed from age 11.

it just depends on what you put in your note to them whether it helps them move on or not

• Love
Reactions: wellbetteroff, lifewasawillowtv, F@#$ and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Most likely no bc I don't know what to write / say anyway, except I'm finally relieved form all agony and pain and all the unsolvable problems I had that cause me agony and pain.

• Love
Reactions: fkyou, wellbetteroff, Adûnâi and 3 others
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I would just tell my family how happy I am to be finally free, and that they should not feel sad because this is exactly what I want. They should be happy for me, and I would wish them well for whatever their future holds.

I don't like those overly emotional suicide notes, that contain too much drama. But I also don't want people lying about my state of mind when deciding to ctb - because too many people use this as propaganda to scare other people and demonise the act. I would want my thoughts and state of mind to be crystal clear and incorruptible by any dishonest people.

• Love
Reactions: wellbetteroff, theragehurts, Adûnâi and 1 other person
C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
not exactly a note, but more like contact info to try to pit one pos against another.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Adûnâi, Slow_Farewell and rozeske
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I am torn between leaving a note or just catching the bus with out leaving a note.

Do you all believe it makes moving on better for the ones we leave behind if they get a suicide note? What about you does leaving one make you feel better and at ease?
Yes, I think leaving a note is worth it. Just something basic, a thank you for the good times and to let them know you'll always be watching over them even if you don't believe in an afterlife. The people left behind will be here for another 20-30 years so it is worth easing their mind in your absence.

• Love
Reactions: grandeur.egg, wellbetteroff, majortom and 3 others
A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
I am not sure yet. I want to come clean and make my reasoning known. On the other hand, I am not sure if a few pages are sufficient to let anyone know why I really had no other way out. I feel that whatever I might write, it will be never enough or adequate. So I might let the act speak for itself.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Tears in Rain and rozeske
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
No need, i think. Just instructions about the chores I couldnt finish on time, but if everything goes according to plan, then I might not even have to leave that.
I'd rather gather them up for dinner or something right before, under the pretext of im going away for a while. Make it sound like im going to relocate or something and that it might be difficult to reach me.
Then i'd have a nice recent memory of them before I go.

• Love
Reactions: theragehurts, Redacted24, Adûnâi and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If I had a reliable method plan I'd just write one to explain that to cease existing is what I wished for and how now I'm at peace eternally free from all suffering. I believe notes could be a good idea if one wants to make it so those left behind are less likely to be left with as many unanswered questions or for them to have some sort of farewell or explanation, not that suicide ever needs to be justified in the first place anyway.

• Love
Reactions: majortom, Neverfeltdeader, StrangeAndDeath and 2 others
N

nathan.melikov1@out

Jan 3, 2024
if i do leave a note i'd probably just write something incredibly racist, i feel like that would be fun

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: grandeur.egg, Neverfeltdeader, Adûnâi and 1 other person
suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
I will only write the telephone number of my mother. So that she just knows it.
I will tell that there is enough money on my account to pay the eventual funerals.
And that's it.
Maybe adding a Sorry, and wish you all the best.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and rozeske
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I will just leave a small note, telling that I have decided to ctb without being pressured to it and it is my decision and there is no one else to blame than myself. I may also write that I am in peace now.

• Love
Reactions: Redacted24, Adûnâi and rozeske
N

none_of_your_biz

Oct 8, 2023
I personally am choosing to leave a note, aswell as a letter directed to my best friend who lives very far away i would ask my parents to send to them per post, in my note. Because if i didn't they would most likely not find out i died. It would be cruel to leave someone you've known for over 2 1/2 years now, wondering why i'm not responding to messages or posting, until they eventually either assume i abandoned them or they figure out i have died.
However i will not be sending a goodbye-message, as that would give them not only the chance but the responsibility to call an ambulance and or police to my home.
I also find it important to tell the people around my why i decided to end my life, and give everyone a personal apology for doing so.
And i would also like to express my preferences as to who i wish to attend my funeral and that i wish for my organs to be donated if possible.

• Love
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
What point would there be writing a note in my case if nobody here can read English anyway? I guess, I would do it online - but nobody reads my blog anyway lmao.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
Shimidori

Shimidori

make me sad
Dec 22, 2023
Suicide note? I have a suicide book written by now.

I just have too much to say to every single person in my life. Too many deeply buried feelings, too many frustrations, but also too many thanks to share, a lot of which I would never be able to say out loud to them. When that inevitable day comes, I want them to see, just for once, the true "me", the real person that I am, the real person I always was. First of all, beginning at how melodramatic I truly am...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: PeterRabbit28064212, Neverfeltdeader, jenny6391bubbles and 4 others
pagedelight

pagedelight

Dec 25, 2023
For one of my previous attempts, I wrote a suicide email and set it so that it would go off at a certain time. Since the attempt failed, I've gone back and reset the timer.
Writing the letter was incredibly difficult to do. Not just because it was sad, but because I genuinely had a difficult time trying to figure out what to say and how to explain my actions.

In a way, I feel like explaining your decision to someone else almost takes away the power to follow through with it, if that makes any sense?

• Love
Reactions: theragehurts, Redacted24, rozeske and 2 others
Clive

Clive

I am a Blackboard
Oct 23, 2023
I contemplated just saying "sorry" or smth, but I don't want a lie to be the last thing I leave behind. I'm honestly not sorry at all, which is more a personal fault than anything else.
Nothing feels genuine to leave behind, so I just gave up

• Love
Reactions: Salmon can't swim, rozeske and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
In a way, I feel like explaining your decision to someone else almost takes away the power to follow through with it, if that makes any sense?
Whenever I write something down, I tend to forget it :3

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
It'd be cruel of me not to. I owe those who care an explanation.

• Love
Reactions: Mayonaise, Redacted24, Salmon can't swim and 2 others
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I plan on leaving a note just to cause more pain for whoever, fuck'em the whole fuckin world.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Salmon can't swim, rozeske and Adûnâi
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

was it all a disguise, like junior high?
Oct 7, 2023
I wouldnt have anything to say in it. It would be just a waste of paper.

• Love
Reactions: Banan321, Salmon can't swim, rozeske and 1 other person
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
Suicide note? I have a suicide book written by now.

I just have too much to say to every single person in my life. Too many deeply buried feelings, too many frustrations, but also too many thanks to share, a lot of which I would never be able to say out loud to them. When that inevitable day comes, I want them to see, just for once, the true "me", the real person that I am, the real person I always was. First of all, beginning at how melodramatic I truly am...
same.. i mean i haven't written anything but i know it will be really long. and i'm pretty sure most of it will be directed at one person, and the rest to no one in particular. i am also worrying whatever i write is gonna end up being really melodramatic, so i think typing it out might be a good idea? but also i fear that might make it less authentic. i know that even those i trust with all of myself don't know just how horrible things are without them and i hope showing them helps them understand why i ctb'd and that it isn't their fault.

also i have a lot i need to write in terms of logistics :') what to do with my creative work, where/how i want to be buried, etc.

• Love
Reactions: Shimidori, Salmon can't swim, rozeske and 1 other person
almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
I will leave a note to make things a bit easier to my family and friends. It's 9 pages long so far and i think i wrote everything that i had in mind hoping they at least understand why i took this decision and reassuring them it's not their fault. I think it's polite to leave a note behind, but i completely understand those who don't.

• Love
Reactions: Mayonaise, Redacted24, Salmon can't swim and 2 others
Salmon can't swim

Salmon can't swim

Drowning in a sea of despair
Dec 9, 2023
l put "yes", but I'm not sure if texting "I love you", sending my favorite songs, and telling them not to blame themselves or try to find a reason counts as a note. I've tried writing notes, but nothing I say seems to be quite right, so I end up crumpling them up.
I also have journal entries I've accumulated over the years (despite losing a lot of them), and I'm torn between leaving those behind, and completely destroying them along with myself

• Love
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
Not a suicide note per se, but leaving something to let anyone that comes looking that I've voluntarily left for new opportunities, prefer my privacy, and am going off the grid.
That should be enough to deter authorities or others from spending too much effort trying to find me, and leaves the question of dead or alive much like Schrödinger's cat

• Love
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
I think about this often but then I realize that no one would even read it. I'm sure it would get thrown away in the trash and my ashes would probably get put in a box somewhere in a garage.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Adûnâi, Neverfeltdeader and rozeske
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Yes. I already have one written. Once I get ready, all I have to do is sign it.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Neverfeltdeader and rozeske
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Really no ID. I want it to be clear to avoid any complications for my family. I want to give exhaustive meaning to my suicide for whoever is interested : I don't want my extended family or my parents' friends, neighbors... to peddle the false idea that I was depressed or out of my mind. I want people to know I loved and cherish life but that my suffering was unbearable.

But on the other hand, I want to leave just as I've lived : alone. I want to remain a sad and tragic mystery.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
I worry about not leaving a note. I procrastinate a lot and one of the hardest parts of preparing to ctb is the note. I freeze every time I try to write one, but I certainly want to leave one explaining why I did it, how much I loved everyone in my life, and also try to get people to understand that's what I wanted all along.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise, Salmon can't swim, Adûnâi and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
73 votes! it's almost equal but inclining a little towards leaving a note. Thank you all for participating ❤️

• Love
Reactions: almaPerdida and Adûnâi