• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
To permanently cease existing is all I wish for and could ever do, to simply be conscious and aware is a curse for me, I don't wish for existence or see it as desirable under any circumstances. Only death can bring me peace, I only see beauty in an eternal dreamless sleep where all is forgotten about. In my case I'd always prefer to not exist as I find human existence to be an abomination, I see no value in slowly dying and waiting to die with the ability to suffer endlessly in this meaningless existence, I prefer the sound of true peace over suffering and there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence.

Honestly I'd personally never be able to understand why anyone would want existence, in my case I wish I never existed at all, if it was up to me I'd choose to permanently erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, I see it as better that this existence is erased and forgotten about.

I only see beauty in the eternal absence of everything, all that's beautiful to me is non-existence, it sounds so beautiful to never suffer ever again and existence is nothing but suffering. I don't relate to anyone who wants life in any way as I see life itself to be horrific tragedy that just causes endless amounts of harm.
I often think of existence as a nightmare that tragically disturbed the peace of non-existence and once one dies they return to that ideal state, there is no peace in existing, existence is a hellish imposition that only death can bring relief from, I only wish for the peace of an dreamless sleep.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yep, there's nothing else I wish for than to permanently be non existent. I don't understand why anybody would want to live but I know that I'm not one of them and I never will be. I will always crave death until I actually get it and nothing can change my mind about that. My own existence is a curse and the cessation of my own existence is a blessing but unfortunately I'm cursed right now because I'm alive. I want permanent peace via being non existent

H

Hanger2000

One living creature in a endless suffering world
Oct 17, 2023
I agree I want to never existed at all. I am only a product of a woman who raise me as a vengeful act against his past partner. I feel deep inside I should not exist, I am just one more worry for my mom and I don't want to exist. I guess everything lines up perfectly...

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
I have to agree unfortunately. No existing, nothing lost , nothing gained. Neutrality . Once you begin to exist , it's a perpetual mind game of satisfying needs etc, needs that needn't be there in the first place