Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Just out of curiosity

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Rural but urban is basically not too far "down the street".

Sometimes I am grateful for at least less noise if nothing else.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Beyond_Repair
sadwriter

sadwriter

Hanging in there
Aug 29, 2023
I'm in a big city so very much urban

Reactions: Beyond_Repair and sserafim
budgerigar training

budgerigar training

Nov 7, 2023
Rural, it's so much nicer than when I was living in the city, but living in the middle of nowhere doesn't help with isolation.

Reactions: Beyond_Repair and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I live in a shithole city full of noise and assholes.

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N, Beyond_Repair and sserafim
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Rural, it's so much nicer than when I was living in the city, but living in the middle of nowhere doesn't help with isolation.
Same, I had to move to a more rural area recently for financial reasons, since rent became too much. I miss the city :(

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and budgerigar training
budgerigar training

budgerigar training

Nov 7, 2023
Same, I had to move to a more rural area recently for financial reasons, since rent became too much. I miss the city :(
I lived in the city while I was hospitalised since I wasn't an outpatient for long enough to go all the way home. City life is too fast for me; I can handle it, but it's not satisfying. Everything I did while I was there felt like vanity.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
I'm in the exact middle, with all the disadvantages of both and none of the advantages.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I'm just 10 miles from the city, but live in a village, surrounded by farmland, much of which is greenbelt. Areas designated as greenbelt cannot be developed although increasingly, developers are being granted permission to encroach on these spaces, intended to curb urban sprawl. Through a combination of legal wrangling, under the table deals and token concessions in the interest of protecting wildlife habitats, this highly profitable land is being chipped away at.