• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
I honestly don't. Its been a revolving question to me for years

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
H

hadenough58

Looking for Understanding
Mar 7, 2024
I honestly don't. Its been a revolving question to me for years
Some would say "Normal" is just really "Average" and nobody really wants to be average? :wink:

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I've never felt it . I wonder what it's like?

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone and Olisop21.
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think normal is a peaceful mind, seeing positive rather than negative and enjoy being alive.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis and divinemistress36
Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Like everyone around you. Or at least like they want to be seen.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would say I'm a normal person just my standards and what and how I do it is different too how avg. people r doing it. I would say that was the case when I was younger. Now, after failing, I'm just a broken piece, rotting at home, this is not normal but I can't change it.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case wanting to die is normal, it's all that makes sense to me as existence truly is so undesirable, I could never wish to suffer in this hellish and meaningless existence. I've always found comfort in death for as long as I could remember, the only relief for me lies in permanently ceasing to exist.

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36