Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Ok so there's these 2 friends but one friend got turned into the miserable immortal black blob that can't talk so the other friend is helping them to commit suicide (somehow) because they believe that this is what the friend wants.

This is about all I remember about it and I'm not exactly sure how accurate it is because I watched it a while ago. Can anyone tell me what it's called?

Reactions: Smellanie and leiche
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
I don't know but if you search the key words on myanimelist, you may get something?

Reactions: leiche
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I don't know but if you search the key words on myanimelist, you may get something?
What would the keywords be? I'm horrible at this stuff lol I typically get my friend to do this stuff but he doesn't know the anime and I went off and watched it on my own

almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
Post it on r/anime , they give really quick answers (Yesterday i asked them to recommend me some anime of my type , they gave me over 100....)

leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
can you tell me the title of the anime if you find it?

D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
All I can think about is made in abyss bc there was a scene where two friends one turned into a miserable half animal and the other one's keeping them alive but knows that they're miserable and eventually killed them.... not what you're looking for maybe haha

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
if i remember correctly it was more.....cartoony then most of the anime pictures im looking at. like the edges were softer. that probably doesnt help much

@leiche yeah sure thing, if i ever figure it out lol

D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
Like 3d? Or those cg cartoons? Anime have differing styles too

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
no not like that. it was 2d. the more popular animes it seems have pointy hair and the image is kinda harsh, but the one im talking about is more childlike i guess, the type of animation youd see in a childs cartoon i guess.

the only part im remembering is the friend (and i think they were both girls but not 100% sure) was bending down to talk to the depressed friend and saying something LIKE "this must be horrible for you." and then promising to help them die.

they were both humans but a witch or something like that turned the friend into a, well blob is the best way to describe it even though it was more of an oval then a shapeless blob. i cant remember why the "witch" did it either.
it was light too. like not a dark scary depressing anime.

Last edited:
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
Ok so there's these 2 friends but one friend got turned into the miserable immortal black blob that can't talk so the other friend is helping them to commit suicide (somehow) because they believe that this is what the friend wants.

This is about all I remember about it and I'm not exactly sure how accurate it is because I watched it a while ago. Can anyone tell me what it's called?

Key words would be 'black blob', 'suicide' and any other words that you think are related. I'm not certain that myanimelist do key word searches, but it's worth a try. And it's a great website to store the ones you've watched, would 100% suggest. Maybe search 'anime about suicide' online, that may give you something. This sounds a bit like That Time I Was Reincarnated As A Slime, the protagonist eats his friend (dragon) to take him away from his prison, could give that a shot? It's a fun watch

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Key words would be 'black blob', 'suicide' and any other words that you think are related. I'm not certain that myanimelist do key word searches, but it's worth a try. And it's a great website to store the ones you've watched, would 100% suggest
cool ill keep that in mind :).
i did try it...i think....maybe i did it wrong but i couldnt find anything.
theres got to be an anime search engine or something. isnt there a rule like if you thought of it it probably already exists on the internet (im not talking about rule 34, i think. im horrible at internet stuff XD) well i thought of it so where is it lol (im a little high ignore this last part that im not even sure why im leaving up lol)

Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
cool ill keep that in mind :).
i did try it...i think....maybe i did it wrong but i couldnt find anything.
theres got to be an anime search engine or something. isnt there a rule like if you thought of it it probably already exists on the internet (im not talking about rule 34, i think. im horrible at internet stuff XD) well i thought of it so where is it lol (im a little high ignore this last part that im not even sure why im leaving up lol)

I just updated my post as I though of an anime that had a similarity, maybe have a look at the one I suggested? Good luck finding it

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
This sounds a bit like That Time I Was Reincarnated As A Slime, the protagonist eats his friend (dragon) to take him away from his prison, could give that a shot?
no. that blob is fuzzy. the one im thinking about isnt. and has this depressed look in their eyes (which is why i assume the friend thinks they want to commit suicide but cant.) and i think they went on an adventure to go somewhere. i remember them walking and trees in the background i think.

(keep in mind this is all based on a faint memory and if i have any of these descriptions wrong i plan on coming back and probably laughing at my stupidity lol. and ill share my findings)

airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
I've seen a documentary with something like that

Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
Sorry for butting in but watching "Prison School" seems like a better idea. :)