• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
Today I had three nightmares in a row. I woke up in cold sweat, went back to sleep, had a nightmare again.

Do you guys get nightmares? What are these usually about?

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, LifeCouldBeADream, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
Codename_Joryu

Codename_Joryu

Dec 15, 2023
Yeah, I usually get them at least once or twice a week. It's basically a sleep paralysis where I'm just stuck in my bed and I can't do anything while some wacky shit is happening around me. Last time when I had a dream like that, some shadowy figure just grabbed my arm and started cutting it, I couldn't go back to sleep after that.

• Wow
Reactions: LifeCouldBeADream and Forever Sleep
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
Yeah, I usually get them at least once or twice a week. It's basically a sleep paralysis where I'm just stuck in my bed and I can't do anything while some wacky shit is happening around me. Last time when I had a dream like that, some shadowy figure just grabbed my arm and started cutting it, I couldn't go back to sleep after that.
Damn that's horrifying. I read in some study that sleep paralysis occurs when you sleep on your back. Have you tried to sleep on the side?

Reactions: LifeCouldBeADream
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Yes although I don't often remember them. When I do remember them it's usually about me dying or just something tragic happening to me such as losing literally everything. It doesn't take much for me to lose everything since all I have is materialistic possessions so it's a huge fear. When I die it's always fear that ends up peaceful but of course I wake up and feel empty.

Codename_Joryu

Codename_Joryu

Dec 15, 2023
Damn that's horrifying. I read in some study that sleep paralysis occurs when you sleep on your back. Have you tried to sleep on the side?
I mean, I can't quite control which side I'll turn to while sleeping. Usually I sleep on my belly cuz it's most comfortable for me.

U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
Every night I have nightmares

trashhologram

trashhologram

âš° Baby, let me decompose âš°
Dec 15, 2023
I have trauma induced nightmares so they're either about someone killing me or someone raping me.

• Aww..
LifeCouldBeADream

LifeCouldBeADream

Why she bring these bright eyes to this dark place
Dec 13, 2023
Yes often some recurring and most are random the recurring ones are often of tornados

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I usually have anxiety dreams rather than nightmares but they are extremely common. Most of my dreams feel anxious. I'm usually in a work or school setting and failing in some way. I can't do even simple tasks, I'm asked to do something I haven't prepared for or I'm late and I can't find where I need to get to.

I used to have reoccurring dreams of people trying to break in. Usually into a childhood home. They were more like nightmares though because I felt afraid.

Any dream where a (suspected) narcissist from my past shows up tends to feel like a nightmare. Even if the dream itself isn't upsetting- I'll be upset the next day thinking about it and them.