Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Why are people mean to those who show no emotion? I think they're just jealous because we're hard to read.

Reactions: psp3000
Soohey

Soohey

The world is truly beautiful
May 3, 2023
I don't mean to be rude or anything but ig it's just because they "ruin the mood" or smth
also,as always,being diferent makes people hate you.Its just like that.Exceptions are almost never accepted by society

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I don't mean to be rude or anything but ig it's just because they "ruin the mood" or smth
also,as always,being diferent makes people hate you.Its just like that.Exceptions are almost never accepted by society
I like being different. If I was a normie, I'd kill myself lol

• Yay!
Reactions: NumbItAll
Soohey

Soohey

The world is truly beautiful
May 3, 2023
I like being different. If I was a normie, I'd kill myself lol
good for you lmao
few people can say that so easily,it's usually very hard to admit that you're different from others.It just kind of feels bad.
Even tho,I do think that being different it's something cool to have and not a disadvantage

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I am starting to think that I do have one it's so tiring having to act out a voice and emotions for people to understand what you're saying

I don't know how to explain it

Reactions: (Â¥) and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
good for you lmao
few people can say that so easily,it's usually very hard to admit that you're different from others.It just kind of feels bad.
Even tho,I do think that being different it's something cool to have and not a disadvantage
Normies are just advanced apes. ooga booga, have sex, eat, go to bathroom, sleep, act aggressive over trivial things, worship Big Ape in the sky who watches us in our terrarium.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm not sure they're jealous. I doubt they put enough thought into thinking why it might be beneficial to feel less. I guess they could certainly be curious though. People who are hard to read can seem enigmatic. Still- if they are teasing- then it doesn't really seem like being curious.

I expect they see it more as a kind of game- trying to get a reaction out of someone that doesn't usually react. People are just cruel and when they form groups- they seem to work together to ostacize the 'odd one out.'

I wonder how many people would actually choose to feel or express less. I guess it has its advantages but it must also surely mean missing out on the happier emotions and it must make it harder to relate to others. That's hard enough as it is!

Reactions: Ambivalent1
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I wouldn't say I have a flat affect, but I've been told my voice is quite flat and I would say I'm less expressive than most people. I would say I have blunted affect instead, rather than full flat affect.
I think it just creeps people out. People are used to others being emotional and expressing themselves openly.

Reactions: Skathon and Ambivalent1