sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i know we all have different definitions of class but i'll talk about mine.... when i was younger i had none at all. i would get into verbal arguments, bad tempered, promiscuous, talked loud and obnoxious e.t.c.

i'm very different now. i don't engage in fighting, i have no sex life at all, i am very polite in conversation and i have always had very good table manners (especially at restaurants)

i'm still informal when around people i know i'm kind of a slob, stuff like that so i consider myself mildly classy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Luchs and AtMostOkay
AtMostOkay

AtMostOkay

Screw your courage to the sticking place.
Jun 29, 2021
The word that comes to mind is maturity. Peace.

Reactions: Luchs, UseItOrLoseIt and sadbadpsychogirl
Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
I'm extremely informal and casual with everyone. I usually can't take formalities seriously. When I think of classy I think of formal attire, social rules, etc., which I don't fit at all. But I'm not loud and never get into heated arguments so usually get away with it - the only complaint I ever really get from the classy types is that my clothes are too casual in certain settings.

I wouldn't rate being classy as a desirable trait generally. More just a different personality type.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, sadbadpsychogirl and AtMostOkay
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
yeah its no big deal it just came up in conversation recently. i always dress like a slob.. i was just thinking of this super rich girl who always wears very expensive clothes, acts very snooty to everyone except maybe her 1 or 2 friends (who follow her like puppies) but she acts very tough, like she has something to prove. she is totally straight but is very masculine where as i am a total lesbo and i'm like a princess compared to her. and we barely know each other but she would always threaten to beat me up and call me a dyke. its pretty laughable because there's no way she could anyway my point is she is incredibly rich yet acts like a total tough bitch for no apparent reason she thinks she's the shit because she is supposedly related to the wahlbergs ( why she's proud of that is beyond me) total tool... has no merits of her own... didn't make it big in sports like she thought she would, and i would love it if she came to my door right now and tried to fight me like she talks about. all talk...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WillSterben, Huntfish34 and AtMostOkay
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wouldn't say I have any personality at all really. I barely talk and I am very quiet but when I do I am polite although sometimes I can get frustrated if other people annoy me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, stygal, UseItOrLoseIt and 2 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I've been known to charm my fair share of old ladies.

• Yay!
Reactions: Huntfish34 and sadbadpsychogirl
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I wouldn't say I have any personality at all really. I barely talk and I am very quiet but when I do I am polite although sometimes I can get frustrated if other people annoy me.
That's how I would also describe myself - very spot on!

Reactions: FuneralCry and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I Can have class.... Just really depends on the situation and people I'm around.

Reactions: FuneralCry