N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think many of mine OCD behaviors are irrational. Most of the time they are a huge burden for me. But in seldom cases they helped to avoid issues. I am such a control freak.

I have rebeled against taking medication a long time despite the fact I knew it was dangerous as fuck. I was pretty paranoid and unstable but I wanted to protest against my life. The time was horrible. I really appreciate the better life quality since I am taking them but to a certain degree I can understand that I did not want to accept them.

Sometimes I am just too lazy to the right things. I am so lazy concerning sports. This will probably fuck my bones if I become old. But there were times for me when almost everything was irrelevant. When I was extremely depressed I did not brush my teeth enough and did not to go to doctors. I am glad I have changed that. Though I think I am again at rock bottom I won't have the discipline or will-power to the righ thing.

Reactions: bubo, katagiri83, waitingforrest and 3 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'm not going to give you a hard time, sounds like you do that to yourself. That's why you're a good person. I always enjoy reading your posts, you have a vested interest in other people which is rare. Give yourself some credit for the effort you do make.

• Love
Reactions: katagiri83, FlaxFlower, waitingforrest and 1 other person
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I'm not going to give you a hard time, sounds like you do that to yourself. That's why you're a good person. I always enjoy reading your posts, you have a vested interest in other people which is rare. Give yourself some credit for the effort you do make.
Thank you very much for this compliment. I really appreciate it and it means much to me!

Sending a lot of love! :)

• Love
Reactions: FlaxFlower, waitingforrest and Mr2005
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I don't look after myself properly at all. My bad behaviours are the ones I don't do (besides smokin). I also talk to everyone about my suicide plans, maybe it's stupid

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest
FlaxFlower

FlaxFlower

Cheeto tiger
May 19, 2021
Came here to say OCD habits, none of them "make sense" and are very unreasonable. Like yea I love touching my door knob until it "feels right" before I can go to bed! Come on brain!

I'm sure most of us here also don't take of things like we're supposed to or when we need to, like you said. Neglecting chores or myself just makes me feel worse. But I'll wait for those bursts of energy when sometimes I can get so much done.

Did you experience any problems from not brushing your teeth? Or was it pretty ok?

hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
I have a long list of silly behaviours. The most important is that I feel the need to attack people. I guess it is because I am not happy with my own life and I need to lash out at other people. However it is like I have some sort of voice in my head that tell me to attack the person in front of me, to escalate the situation when it is not needed. In those moment I feel like I am not in control and there is somebody else driving my body. Then I go home and I realise I made a mistake.

I just insulted a colleague over the business email wishing him to be dead. I broke all bridges with a friend in the same way a few moments ago. I am currently creating fake accounts on the social media so I can keep be harsh. I know it is nonsense but it is like I am not in control of what I do in certain moments.

again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
my life often seems like irrational behavior

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Came here to say OCD habits, none of them "make sense" and are very unreasonable. Like yea I love touching my door knob until it "feels right" before I can go to bed! Come on brain!

I'm sure most of us here also don't take of things like we're supposed to or when we need to, like you said. Neglecting chores or myself just makes me feel worse. But I'll wait for those bursts of energy when sometimes I can get so much done.

Did you experience any problems from not brushing your teeth? Or was it pretty ok?
I had some holes in my teeth. And I regret it a lot. But I was extremely depressive and agitated for more than a year. I could not do anything productive.
Now I am way more disciplined concerning my teeth. I also go to the dentist regularly so that he can check them.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
talking to a suicidal person. Oh, wait it's me!