CHOSEVIOLENCE

CHOSEVIOLENCE

♱ No more counting dollars we'll be counting stars
Jul 24, 2024
For me, it was travelling to every province in the country.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hawkshorizon, Forever Sleep, sserafim and 5 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I want to have at least every final starter evolution as a shiny. I'm pretty close, just need Meganium, Typhlosion, Blaziken, Swampert, and all the Gen 9 starters.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, etherealspring, acey and 2 others
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I want to be loved and be in a relationship

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, Praestat_Mori, Alexei_Kirillov and 4 others
LifeQuitter

LifeQuitter

Student
Jul 11, 2024
No, I don't care about anything.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CHOSEVIOLENCE, sserafim, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
Velvet Fortress

Velvet Fortress

Dec 13, 2021
I've kind of given up on accomplishing anything. I can't even do the bare minimum

I did visit Japan in January though, so I guess you could argue I already did what I wanted to do

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Grimpoteuthis
Grimpoteuthis

Grimpoteuthis

Your deep sea friend
Jul 1, 2023
I want to apologize to my family formally for draining them, but I never had the courage. Just like how my dad never had the courage to hand me the letter he wrote to me that was hidden on a shelf I happened to find. We are a family but we never make any conversation beyond small talks, so that might be my last wish.

• Hugs
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, Praestat_Mori and etherealspring
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
nope, ive tried everything i could to be happy and none of it worked. im at peace with the idea of ctb, i just need to gather the courage to do it. im done with living

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori and Alexei_Kirillov
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The things I still would like to do before CTB are unattainable.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
LiveOrganization97

LiveOrganization97

I wish I was like you - easily amused
Jul 27, 2024
I wanna see how far a couple of things I'm working on will go. I doubt they'll get anywhere. But I'm a lil curious.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Nope

• Informative
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I want to make peace with dying.

Not important but a little progress at kendo would be nice.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
yeah i wish i could stop being a pussy

Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
I thought I would be able to accomplish certain things before CTB, but now, I realise that I can't, and that I just wanna go without doing anything.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
More out of a sense of obligation rather than wanting to achieve things now. I have it in my head that I'm going to CTB as quickly as I can after my Dad dies. But, I'm freelance. I undertake big, long projects with a deadline. It's not to say I'm irreplaceable. I'm not by any means but, it would be dumping a company in the shit if I left part way through. So, I just don't know what I'd do. Whether I'd CTB regardless or, try to finish what I was working on and go after that. May seem kind of stupid to a lot of people but, I have a very strong work ethic. Plus, I've literally had ideation for decades. I've already been waiting far too long for this. A bit longer may not hurt. There again, it may. There's someone from my past I'd rather die than see again. So, it might be worth CTB regardless of whatever else is going on- just to avoid that.

hawkshorizon

hawkshorizon

Aug 23, 2023
A long road trip, visiting a few of the national parks I've come to love, and terminating at a desert post where I'd set up a folding chair next to a small fire and spend the night looking up at the stars. That would be a nice way to conclude my time here.

W

weightoffmychest

Jul 16, 2024
A long road trip, visiting a few of the national parks I've come to love, and terminating at a desert post where I'd set up a folding chair next to a small fire and spend the night looking up at the stars. That would be a nice way to conclude my time here.
This sounds really appealing. Hope you enjoy it. I would like that a lot. A nice view of the sky with no night pollution would be soothing on the night.

Reactions: hawkshorizon
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Maybe if nothing else I want to move to another country for at least a year and distance myself completely from all family members. That way I won't feel any guilt.