R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
No I don't.
zero friends.
And never had a gf.
It feels very lonely not to have anyone besides your parents.

If I want to go to a restaurant or q movie I don't have anyone to go with.

The lonelyness I feel from not having these meaningful connections in my life is main reason I want to ctb.

And let me be clear, by friends I don't mean someone you talked to on facebook 5 years ago.
I mean someone you meet at least once a week and go with him to a restaurant or movie.

And by romantic partner I don't mean someone who smiled at you in a bar 5 years ago.
I mean someone of the opposite sex who you live together or see eachother at least several times a week and have sex regularly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, Bioforever12, SexyIncél and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
No I don't.
zero friends.
And never had a gf.

The lonelyness I feel from not having these meaningful connections in my life is main reason I want to ctb.

And let me be clear, by friends I don't mean someone you talked to on facebook 5 years ago.
I mean someone you meet at least once a week and go with him to a restaurant or movie.

And by romantic partner I don't mean someone who smiled at you in a bar 5 years ago.
I mean someone of the opposite sex who you live together or see eachother at least several times a week and have sex regularly.
No I don't have a romantic partner because I have no need for one. I don't see a need in having one. I'm aroace tho so I'm probably in the minority. I know most people desire and want one…

I used to have friends, but I self-isolated so now I have no one. Now maybe if I had friends, then…but I enjoy being alone and I don't need anyone else in my life. I don't think loneliness is a reason in causing me want to ctb. It's more due to other factors

Reactions: Passersby, snowcloud9 and strawb12
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No and I don't want any of those things either, I never have done, it sounds very tiring being around other people that much. And anyway other people cannot be trusted and relied on, they can very often make existing much worse.

Reactions: legend, Lexus and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
No and I don't want any of those things either, I never have done, it sounds very tiring being around other people that much. And anyway other people cannot be trusted and relied on, they can very often make existing much worse.
Same! You literally can't trust other people bc they could betray you at any time. You can't rely on other people either, people are flaky and only look out for their own best interests. Maybe this is due to my trust issues but I honestly don't see a need for having friends or other people in your life

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
I am very different from both of you.
I desire friendships with other males and a female romantic partner.
And not being able to achieve those things , and the lonelyness that comes with not having those things is the main reason I want to ctb.

Reactions: Ashu
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
No I have noone:(
And I feel you...it's one of the reason I want ctb too

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Ashu
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I am very different from both of you.
I desire friendships with other males and a female romantic partner.
And not being able to achieve those things , and the lonelyness that comes with not having those things is the main reason I want to ctb.
I guess all (more like most) humans have a desire for human connection. I'm sorry that you're feeling lonely. Why not go outside and try to make some friends? Or if you're in college, maybe try to talk to people? Or make online friends? I think there are so many ways to remedy and resolve loneliness, don't ctb because of it!

R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
I guess all (more like most) humans have a desire for human connection. Why not go outside and try to make some friends? Or if you're in college, maybe try to talk to people? Or make online friends?
It's very hard for me because I have social anxiey.
I am very stressed and anxious in social situations.
I never know how to act and what to say.
I have very low social skills from years of already not having any friends or gf.

It's not easy.
For people like me it's extremely hard to make those social connections.

Reactions: Passersby, Ashu, Decided98 and 1 other person
strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
I feel sort of lucky to have had as many ex's as Ive had. Because I got that experience of being happy with someone you love, but also they ruined me. Fuck my ex's I hope most of them burn in hell. As for friends I havn't had very many but again, I feel lucky to have had a couple close friends.

Reactions: Ashu
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
No I don't.
zero friends.
And never had a gf.

Why not try to talk to people at the restaurants or movies? Or like try a dating app or something?

Oh sorry, ignore this bc I just saw your other comment

R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
Why not try to talk to people at the restaurants or movies? Or like try a dating app or something?

Oh sorry, ignore this bc I just saw your other comment
From my experience, people today don't really want to be talked to or make new friends.
They don't want you to bother them.
They just want to sit with their friends or be on social media.

And dating apps are superfecial and have a huge advantage to females.
Because on every female you have 100 horny males.
Which creates a situation where if you are not a 9/10 chad in looks it's over for you.
You have no chance.

• Informative
Reactions: Bioforever12 and Ashu
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
It's very hard for me because I have social anxiey.
I am very stressed and anxious in social situations.
I never know how to act and what to say.
I have very low social skills from years of already not having any friends or gf.

It's not easy.
For people like me it's extremely hard to make those social connections.
I get you, I have social anxiety as well. It's hard for me to make social connections as well. I don't know how to act or what to say either around people, and being in social situations gives me anxiety too. I always felt like I was wearing a mask around people, it felt so fake and unnatural to me. Honestly having to be around other people irl makes me stressed out. Because of these issues, I've become a recluse but I find solace in it.

But honestly I think you reach a point where you don't need to have anyone anymore. I think I've just given up on making social connections and found peace and contentment in being alone

Reactions: Passersby
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
Have 1 friend and my sister. I just don't connect with people and struggle with conversations while, other girls can talk away, I just can't really sucks.

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
I have friends, but I don't feel much attachment to them. We're close, but I am an introvert and wish society was structured in a way where I didn't have to socialize. People are boring in comparison to sociology and math and philosophy. I just don't… have interest in anybody. I think something is wrong with me.

On the flip side I'm always in a relationship though, maybe because I look for love that I don't have from my parents. It's been 3-4 years since I've been single and I'm 19, so that's a long time for me. I still have feelings for my ex, which is the main reason I'm taking a pause. I wish I wasn't so obsessive in relationships. If I'm not in one, nothing else makes me happy.

Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
If I had a romantic partner, I wouldn't want to off myself.

justacagedbird

justacagedbird

I just want to be free.
Sep 22, 2023
Yes, and he's one of the few things stopping me from CTB. It just gets on my nerves that he's so pro-life, so when I try and vent, he doesn't understand me at all.

Bioforever12

Bioforever12

Jul 25, 2023
I have never had a relationship or anyone I could call friend that cares about me irl. Everyone seems to be off in their world or just doesn't have enough time to be around me specifically because I'm too awkward and weird. If I could find a way to get a relationship I wouldn't be looking to buy SN to CTB but thats just not the case. Dating apps are impossible for men and every girl I end up hanging in for a bit end up complaining about their previous partners and end up stop talking to me randomly for whatever reason. It is impossible to be close to people in the society or they'll just leave u especially as guy where emotions are frowned upon.

SilentSuicidal

SilentSuicidal

Jun 4, 2022
I don't have friends, let alone a romantic partner. And I'm okay with that

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
If I had a romantic partner, I wouldn't want to off myself.
That's not a guarantee. In many cases it could exascerbate. I wanted to CTB all the time when I was married.

Reactions: Passersby
FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Nope. I recently got out of a ldr and now I feel so alone having no one to talk to. I don't seem to be able to maintain friendships or relationships online and in real life my anxiety is too bad to even try. But its pointless trying now anyway when I plan to die soon. I guess its for the best, less people to feel guilty about hurting when I cbt

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
A few friends. No partner and I'm not gonna try. I like the idea but the reality is that I'm very pessimistic and would constantly question the validity of their love. And then they'd eventually lose the love that they did have for me.

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
No friends, no relationship... No guilt. Nothing keeping me here but fear of failure.

dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
I only really have two friends but they're online friends so I can't really hang with them... As for real life friends? Not really,,,,I struggle with social anxiety and anytime I try to talk to someone I can never hold a conversation for too long. I spent most of my life inside doing nothing but sleeping so I don't have a lot to talk about,,,, And as for a romantic partner?? ahahaha I fell in love with an aroace person. yeah we flirted with each other, we kissed, we did a lot of lovey dovey stuff but dude was aroace so could never call him my boyfriend,,,,blocked him cause it made me sad that we did all that but were still just friends.... Still miss him so much I still love him lots and lots I really do but hes aro hahaha D: I don't think I'll ever find anyone else cause I'm very awkward and not very interesting to talk to blegh

Phantomygg

Phantomygg

Sep 21, 2023
No partner I have too many trust issues and can never connect to anyone

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide