• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SexualChocolate

SexualChocolate

Jul 5, 2018
Do you have a fetish? Do you engage in this solo/with a partner/or both ?
I'm Female.This is mine (Sitophilia) A form of sexual fetishism in which participants are aroused by erotic situations involving food.I enjoy this both solo and with a partner.

P.s.In my country it is quiet normal to openly discuss such topics.I appreciate It may not be the same for you.

Last edited:
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I'm male. I don't have a lot of sexual experience. But for the sexual experience I do have, I always preferred kissing to actual sex. Whenever I have told anybody this, they either don't believe me or call me gay.

Not really a fetish I suppose.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I'm Female.This is mine (Sitophilia) A form of sexual fetishism in which participants are aroused by erotic situations involving food.I enjoy this both solo and with a partner.

P.s.In my country it is quiet normal to openly discuss such topics.I appreciate It may not be the same for you.
what country is that, if you don't mind saying?

M

Michel Angelo

Jul 5, 2018
Curious - what/how does a fetish work for any of you? Does such just turn you on or something? or, in other words - what difference is there between this and sexual attraction to begin with?

I'm somewhat asexual myself, though when I like someone I tend to really enjoy the fact that they are getting off, but aside from that don't understand what you are talking about. It's lead to some rather funny encounters, during my grad and undergrad I DJ'ed quite a bit (Fishco, Paragon/Viva and Club blue, if anyone's lived in providence) and didn't realize that girls actually hit on DJ's; ignoring them seemed to piss them off more, even better when they get pushy and I tell 'em to frack off, which frankly was more fun than twenty minutes of terrible sex in a vodka-laiden bathroom stall anyways.

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
Objectophilia and schediaphilia. The former is about feeling romantically attracted to objects (to me it's mainly technology, especially my laptop, probably because it has been a sort of a companion to me throughout the years); the latter is about falling in love with drawn characters.
Both share this trait in common: they're about feelings that involved inanimated shapes or objects, and it might have a lot to do with my need to idealize and usually live platonic relationships.

shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
I would not know. I have always been extremely pale, fat and ugly so I have had a 100% rejection rate with women. As I am 43 years old and all my friends got married, I look pretty pathetic as I am still a virgin. I could post a picture, but it would scare the hell out of everyone.

T

TooLate2582

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Many. Lots of stuff that goes way beyond rack-play in BDSM (fire, knives, blood, breath, physical abuse, etc) but I'm just as comfortable with the most vanilla stuff there is. I'm attracted to girls who are complete mental dumpster fires like myself; sex is great but it's the bees knees when it's with someone as messed up as you are.

I fill holes in what's left of my soul with sex. I've been told I'm good at it, they say they I give them all these feelings. Maybe I am and maybe I do, but when it's over I'm just as empty as when I started.

L

LayNrot

Jul 2, 2018
Feet/Shoes, small penis humiliation, cuckoldry, financial domination, ruined orgasms, chastity, cock & ball torture, ballbusting

I engage with my hand, and sometimes dominatrixes/cam girls on a computer. In my 26yrs I've had just one girlfriend, so I'm basically married to my hand.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Not really. I'm just into the normal stuff when it comes to sex but my sister pointed out once, that I'm into women who have manly faces. But really, that just means, I'm into women who have sharp and strong facial features(like a sharp and pronounced noise). So there is a possibility, I still have a fetish. I'm also into women with thin and wide lips.. Perhaps a fetish as well? I know my tastes are very different from the tastes of most men.

Last edited:
T

Tiburcio

Not really. I'm just into the normal stuff when it comes to sex but my sister pointed out once, that I'm into women who have manly faces. But really, that just means, I'm into women who have sharp and strong facial features(like a sharp and pronounced noise). So there is a possibility, I still have a fetish. I'm also into women with thin and wide lips.. Perhaps a fetish as well? I know my tastes are very different from the tastes of most men.
I think this doesn't count as fetish, it's just having different preferences. I have different tastes of the rest of men too but I never gave it very much importance.

G

guildford91rs

Jun 22, 2018
I have so many fetishes all involving bdsm as a submissive. They're all really way out there so I'm not going to go into specifics. These fetishes are definitely part of the reason I want to end things, as they completely disgust me when I'm not aroused.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

I have a vore fetishe.(It's not my only turn ass dominating other thing turn me on as well) Females pretending they are going to eat me turn on. However a woman eating food would not turn me on at all. I have engaged in it with most of tge partners I have had and have been plesentlt surprised with how accepting they have all been.