hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
is there anything that could save u & make u interested in life again? within the realm of reason ofc, not like getting a million $ or something, lol.

realistically for me, there's nothing. kms is really the only logical option. i'll never be content/able to enjoy life due to a few unchangeable things.

Reactions: worthIess
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, I don't really see existence as appealing at all, I don't believe that existing in this hellish reality where there is endless potential for suffering could ever be desirable. In general existence is just futile and burdensome, existence just causes unnecessary pain and problems, in fact for me the true problem lies in existence itself and I see ceasing to exist as the solution. I don't really understand how anyone could wish to deteriorate and decay from age, it terrifies me how a human can potentially exist for so long.

All that comforts me is the thought of sleeping eternally, I envy those who no longer exist as they cannot suffer and they have no need for anything, they are simply at peace. I find it such a horrific and terrible tragedy how life even exists at all, existence itself is nothing more than an unnecessary harm. Just the fact that there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented in this existence that was always very meaningless is why wanting to die is very rational to me.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
No, I don't really see existence as appealing at all. In general existence is just futile and burdensome, existence just causes unnecessary pain and problems, in fact for me the true problem lies in existence itself and I see ceasing to exist as the solution.
same!!! just being alive in itself is an exhausting, inane task. i don't want to have to think of what to feed myself when im hungry then make it then eat it, every day for years. i don't want to do basic hygiene upkeep. i don't want to participate in social norms. i don't want to keep doing the constant tug of war that is life. i don't want to be a person, i wasn't meant to be 1.

Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over again & expecting a diff result. that's basically what every day is for the average person. i'll never understand it.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Currently, nope. I'm good with where i'm headed. Life is interesting and all but I've experienced enough.

Reactions: hikikomorizombie
MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024
is there anything that could save u & make u interested in life again? within the realm of reason ofc, not like getting a million $ or something, lol.

realistically for me, there's nothing. kms is really the only logical option. i'll never be content/able to enjoy life due to a few unchangeable things.
I've always been interested in the apocalypse (it's the reason why my date to CTB is set on January 23 the day they reset the Doomsday clock), but as much as people claim humans are self-destructive I do not forsee anything like that within my lifetime. Though if there was it'd be cool to witness.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
I've always been interested in the apocalypse, but as much as people claim humans are self-destructive I do not forsee anything like that within my lifetime. Though if there was it'd be cool to witness.
interesting. would u want to see the apocalypse to be a part of it & fight to survive? or just to see it, then kys.

i also don't think humanity will reach apocalyptic levels in our lifetimes. i wish revolution was. that'd be something worth dying for, give my death a meaning.

MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024
interesting. would u want to see the apocalypse to be a part of it & fight to survive? or just to see it, then kys.

i also don't think humanity will reach apocalyptic levels in our lifetimes. i wish revolution was. that'd be something worth dying for, give my death a meaning.
I'd like to participate in it. It'd be fun to witness humanity's reactions in the face of certain death. Plus there'd be a higher chance of someone shooting me so that's always a bonus.

TheErdy

TheErdy

Jan 13, 2024
Yes, there really is something. My ex-girlfriend. She's the reason I got into this situation in the first place!
She was the only and most important person in my life for the last 4 years. We were together for 14 years. But 7 months ago she suddenly broke up with me for inexplicable reasons. The constant thoughts 24/7 of why she did this and that the most important person is just gone and ignoring me have driven me crazy. I told her how important she is to me and how much I would just like to have normal contact with her. But she completely blocks it.
I would just love to have the normal contact I had with her back then, even without a relationship. Or at least a conversation about why it had to end like this and why she no longer has any hope with us. Just so that my thoughts are calmer. But even that doesn't give me any real hope. I simply can't and don't want to live without her. I had only imagined my future with her and I can't imagine it with anyone else. This current loneliness and no hope that anything will change has brought me to this situation in the first place, but also to this forum :)