• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
Do you have a prayer that you say asking for death? Or something like a mantra or chant that you say regularly? Mine is "Dear Universe, please let me have a quick and painless death today." It doesn't work by the way lol. Does anyone else do this?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I used to talk to the universe like you! It felt good to think of "something" that may be listening to me and make my dreams come true.

Now, I've become really skeptical and the only thing I could believe in is that we're either an alien experiment or part of a simulation

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
I used to talk to the universe like you! It felt good to think of "something" that may be listening to me and make my dreams come true.

Now, I've become really skeptical and the only thing I could believe in is that we're either an alien experiment or part of a simulation
thank you! it feels so good to be understood and not judged. now don't get me wrong, i am always like "am i just talking to myself right now?" if this is an experiment (i feel you on this), what a shitty one!
I used to do this tbh, every night before going to sleep i asked the universe to let me die in my sleep
yea clearly didn't work :3
did you stop bc you felt like it was a waste?
Do you have a prayer that you say asking for death? Or something like a mantra or chant that you say regularly? Mine is "Dear Universe, please let me have a quick and painless death today." It doesn't work by the way lol. Does anyone else do this?
@shijsrzh what about you?

Last edited:
TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
I never pray, because if god was really good enough to do my will I wouldn't even have been born. Especially in that shit hole I'm in now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I don't know if it counts as a prayer but for years every night before bed, I would think (or sometimes say out loud lol) I really hope I don't wake up tomorrow. Results have not been great so far.

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray to whoever to take my life
exactly! whoever...
I wish I may, I wish I might, not wake from my sleep tonight.
yours sounds better w the rhyme. i might try it tonight.
I really don't pray to ask God for death. I pray to ask God to help me.
My prayers are not being answered.
i did that too. before the latest development. things just get worse so my request changed.
I used to do the same thing.
you get it, huh? why did you stop?
I don't know if it counts as a prayer but for years every night before bed, I would think (or sometimes say out loud lol) I really hope I don't wake up tomorrow. Results have not been great so far.
same!
I never pray, because if god was really good enough to do my will I wouldn't even have been born. Especially in that shit hole I'm in now.
i totally relate to this. my birthday was wednesday so i am especially depressed. i didn't even ask to be here and now I'm stuck here mentally ill and suffering. i completely understand where you are coming from.

Last edited:
TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
i totally relate to this. my birthday was wednesday so i am especially depressed. i didn't even ask to be here and now I'm stuck here mentally ill and suffering. i completely understand where you are coming from.

I hate my birthday. There is no worse day than being remembered the day I was born. I hate everything that reminds me of myself to tell the truth, but this day manages to be the worst of all and makes me feel ten times worse. My birthday this year was the worst of all, if I had a gun I would have killed myself that day

• Hugs
Reactions: disabledandhopeless
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
I used to, but now I don't need a God to make those prayers a reality.i

you feel that you have control?

I used to, but now I don't need a God to make those prayers a reality.

I hate my birthday. There is no worse day than being remembered the day I was born. I hate everything that reminds me of myself to tell the truth, but this day manages to be the worst of all and makes me feel ten times worse. My birthday this year was the worst of all, if I had a gun I would have killed myself that day
I TOTALLY understand this. You are not alone in this feeling. It's just another year that things haven't gotten better and I want out. Did something, in particular, happen on your bday or was it the symbolism of it all?

Reactions: Salvation_
TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
I TOTALLY understand this. You are not alone in this feeling. It's just another year that things haven't gotten better and I want out. Did something, in particular, happen on your bday or was it the symbolism of it all?
Usually, the only thing that happens on my birthday is that I go out with some of my cousins or my mom to buy a cake just to sing HappyBirthday to me (I hate it).
I don't like being reminded of my birthday and I don't like being the center of attention, but my parents insist on going out and telling everyone.

This year I stopped them from doing this, so my dad was pissed and said that I am a selfish person for not having an party where people should have fun.

So I said that the birthday is mine and I "celebrate" any way I want.

He started asking me uncomfortable questions and I locked myself in the room. And then he spent the whole day calling me a loser and putting me down in every way possible.
Sometimes I think he's a psychopath. This is routine for me.

• Aww..
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
This is terrible and I am so sorry. It's funny how they call you selfish for wanting to be alone but then if you are forced to come socialize they are on your ass bc you arent cheerful or having fun. Know what I mean? I am sorry about your dad putting you down too. Mine can flip out and become verbally abusive as well. I never know when it's coming so I'm just always kinda nervous around him.
do you mind sharing it?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TheSomebody
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
I used to talk to God to ask Him to make the world a better place to live, people less mean, etc. in the past, when I was a teenager. But I'm not religious anymore.

Puffinz

Puffinz

Dec 7, 2020
I used to do it fairly regularly but it hasn't worked so I gave up on asking. If you want something done you gotta do it yourself I guess.