• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
For me The last of past part 2 is so good, i love this game.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I quite enjoy the Ace Attorney series for the story, that and the music are the main attractions anyway.

• Love
Reactions: hot and soulkitty
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I love the last of us!! Haven't played part 2 yet but it looks amazing. For me I would say Telltale's the walking dead, firewatch, Detroit become human, Lucius, The Dark Pictures Anthology, Before your eyes, there's too many to name lol. I also love beyond two souls and life is strange although I don't remember them too well.

hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
I love the last of us!! Haven't played part 2 yet but it looks amazing.
I can only recommend it, for me it was a game where i forget my stress and my problems for 2-3 hours while playing it.

For me I would say Telltale's the walking dead, firewatch, Detroit become human, Lucius, The Dark Pictures Anthology, Before your eyes,
I played the walking dead, firewatch and detroit become human too. I rly liked the gameplay.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
In no particular order
  • The Witcher 3 (with DLCs)
  • Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2
  • GTA 5 (idk if it counts as a story game; people can play it whatever they want)
  • Uncharted 3 (only played the 3rd game)
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • RE 4 and RE2 Remakes (debatable because you need more time to invest in the whole RE franchise, but anyway)
  • Dead Space Remake (also debatable because you need to figure out the story yourself, lol)

(and other games that I forgot...)

~~~
I also liked the walking dead, and life Is strange.

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty and hot
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
In no particular order
  • GTA 5 (idk if it counts as a story game; people can play it whatever they want)
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • RE 4 and RE2 Remakes (debatable because you need more time to invest in the whole RE franchise, but anyway)
  • Dead Space Remake (also debatable because you need to figure out the story yourself, lol)

~~~
I love the Witcher 3, Red dead 2, Bioshock Infinite and I just finished RE2 remake recently ❤️ such good games!! Also the other games you mentioned I really want to play eventually

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
i really liked the story of vanilla gta 4, i wish i played the dlcs when i could

Last edited:
Reactions: innominesatanas44
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
I recently replayed The Last Of Us Part 2 this year because the remastered version came out. I still prefer the first game.

As for my favourite story game it's God Of War Ragnarok, Final Fantasy 7 Remake/Rebirth, Red Dead 2.

In no particular order
  • Bioshock Infinite

~~~

I've played all of those and they're great games.

Reactions: surroundedbydemons
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
To the moon

robotomy

robotomy

struggler
Aug 6, 2020
For me The last of past part 2 is so good, i love this game.
I'm a bit of a robot, but i have a soft spot for the Last of us part 1. Including the show (cough cough episode 3, iykyk)

Reactions: hot
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Also a huge fan of both The Last of Us games, but I love Part 2 SOOOO MUCH. <3333

bieatmania

bieatmania

早く殺してくれ。
Dec 22, 2023
I've been playing kingdom come deliverance, love the historical accuracy and efforts made.

robotomy

robotomy

struggler
Aug 6, 2020
I'm a bit of a robot, but i have a soft spot for the Last of us part 1. Including the show (cough cough episode 3, iykyk)
I love the last of us!! Haven't played part 2 yet but it looks amazing. For me I would say Telltale's the walking dead, firewatch, Detroit become human, Lucius, The Dark Pictures Anthology, Before your eyes, there's too many to name lol. I also love beyond two souls and life is strange although I don't remember them too well.

Can't believe i forgot to mention telltale's walking dead 🤦‍♂️, especially season 1 and 2.

i really liked the story of vanilla gta 4, i wish i played the dlcs when i could

Why do u have a big empty comment signature lol

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
F

f1rebender

Apr 13, 2024
I love the Witcher 3, Red dead 2, Bioshock Infinite and I just finished RE2 remake recently ❤️ such good games!! Also the other games you mentioned I really want to play eventually
"you're a good man Arthur" 🤠

Reactions: 4am
weatherforecast

weatherforecast

Mar 16, 2024
Probably Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime, Firewatch and bear's restaurant (short mobile game).