Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I remember I was having a good day with my friends. It was raining. I was really happy. For a moment I thought I had a very good life. Actually it was just a moment and I was feeling so good. My home was a hell and best memories are spending time with my friends. They have never judged me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, FuneralCry, demuic and 5 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
No never I am too negative.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: StringPuppet, demuic, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Apparently I somehow increased my strength a tiny bit by doing cardio and reducing caloric intake (:pfff:), not really approaching "what a wonderful world"-levels but it's something. Otherwise I'd have to go back to stuff from over five years ago and my memory is completely wiped.

Reactions: RedHarlequin, MYStERY_Man and Sunset Limited
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Yes, but to a certain extent. For me the world is something wonderful and complex, but life sucks xD.
I am fascinated by the things of nature, the laws that follow, how it works ... that is why the world seems fantastic to me (and removing the humans would perhaps be better).
I can understand what you say; Negative thoughts can be dissuaded at specific moments and make us believe how beautiful everything is, when it has only been a moment, maybe 1 or 2 hours, when I return home and rethink things well, I understand that it was just a shot of hormones.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, FuneralCry, demuic and 2 others
abruptum

abruptum

Lost
Jan 10, 2021
there is times i have had that feeling you talk about but i'm still not quite sure if it was real of if i just wanted it to be real

Reactions: MYStERY_Man and Sunset Limited
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
Everytime I read a book about another world.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, demuic, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 2 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I felt so alive when I was with my ex bf. Now life is meaningless to me

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and Sunset Limited
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
When I was a child all my days were wonderful.
The world was amazing and new unknown places and challenges showed up everyday.

I remember when my parents told me we were going to go to a beach and I was like "what is that? What is the sea?" and when we finally got there I just fell in love with the sand and sea.

Damn, I really miss those wonderful days.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DeadButDreaming, Meditation guide, demuic and 2 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Still not sure whats worse.
Having had a good life only for it to be taken away or never having experienced any kind of happiness?

• Love
Reactions: demuic, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and Sunset Limited
rotten

rotten

Student
Apr 14, 2021
I took an art class once. My teacher and the other students really liked my paintings. I had gotten so many compliments one day so for a little while I felt like I was worth something. They didn't know this but everything they said about my work really meant the world to me.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, nopointofliving and JustAMatterOfTime
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
No never I am too negative.
Are you being too negative right now?
Apparently I somehow increased my strength a tiny bit by doing cardio and reducing caloric intake (:pfff:), not really approaching "what a wonderful world"-levels but it's something. Otherwise I'd have to go back to stuff from over five years ago and my memory is completely wiped.
I think I get the same from home exercises (sorry, not a gym-god such as you). At the start I'm tired and there's this opaque layer covering my thoughts. By the end, that layer is translucent and I'm not tired anymore.

But to actually think that the world is wonderful... surely there must have been moments in the past, before I ever considered CTB, but they're buried deep now. After that, only on shrooms.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
When I was a child all my days were wonderful.
The world was amazing and new unknown places and challenges showed up everyday.

I remember when my parents told me we were going to go to a beach and I was like "what is that? What is the sea?" and when we finally got there I just fell in love with the sand and sea.

Damn, I really miss those wonderful days.

I really know what you mean. When I was young I was spending my days at the beach with friends. Almost everyday. Being young and friends, it's priceless.

• Love
Reactions: demuic and WornOutLife
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
Having had a good life only for it to be taken away or never having experienced any kind of happiness?
I'd rather have the first. Better to have experienced a wonderful life and to die knowing life was worth it then to die an as an elderly person, alone, with no one to miss you/care about you, watching your life go by for decades knowing absolutely nothing happened to make it worth living

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Sunset Limited
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Haven't felt like that for a long long time.

Reactions: Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
That's a great question.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Mostly in a sarcastic way when I'm having a shitty day.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Amumu and Sunset Limited
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I used to have energy to go for longer runs years ago and after those runs everything felt really good. Now- no, never.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I will probably think that on the day that I finally exit this world.

B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Have had those feelings in the past, on a small tropical island long time ago. Don't think I'll feel that way again.