Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
If so when is it? When/why did you decide on that day? Or if you don't, is there a reason why?
I chose the week of Nov. 13-17 or the week of Nov. 27-Dec. 1 bc that is far enough away from people's bdays and it'll be after a concert I'm in (sadly ppl are relying on me for it). I'm not choosing a specific date or time bc I want it to feel more natural. Kind of like impulse, but slightly less messy. I also know that I am more likely to back out if I do that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Strawberry Moon

Strawberry Moon

It's not over till you're underground
Nov 1, 2023
Never had a date planned, it's always been a spontaneous decision for me even with planned methods.

• Hugs
itsnotalwayssunny

itsnotalwayssunny

Nov 1, 2023
Same,
Probably keep it away from major holidays and birthdays, just to be considerate about it. But, no. I've got a kit so I'm ready, just waiting until the time is as right as it's going to be. In my mind the date will be forgettable.
I'm ready I just need that part of me to snap and we're off.
That's nice though, fair play.

• Hugs
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
It was October 5th, but plans changed.

• Hugs
lordfungington

lordfungington

Sep 1, 2021
15/04/24

• Hugs
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Sunday. November 5, 2023. I'm curious, excited, scared, and relieved all at once.

• Hugs
Reactions: corazon, voyager, LeapYear and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't have any plans to leave in the near future in my case as sadly having access to a reliable suicide method is a privilege, not a human right. It's so horrible how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: ppie41 and VioletNebula
wasphyso

wasphyso

Nov 1, 2023
10th of February 2024

• Hugs
achb

achb

I am Clive
Oct 23, 2023
Never had a date planned, it's always been a spontaneous decision for me even with planned methods.
Me too. I feel that even if I planned it, I would fail to go through with it. I figure it'll be spontaneous on a day where things just seem to line up well. I do hope to die on a weekend rather than a weekday though

• Hugs
Reactions: Strawberry Moon, Smelly_ballz and Praestat_Mori
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Nothing more than soon!!

That allows for the impulse to take charge. I just have to be certain I have my kit always ready to go

• Hugs
iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
Nov 12 , it will be a Sunday and I will have about 7 hours with out anyone searching , it's after my birthday it just passed and after 6 days it will be my bf who ctbs birthday so if there is something after maybe we'll go through his first birthday in the after life together

• Hugs
Reactions: Smelly_ballz and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I've not set a specific date or week/month for my CTB in the future bc I don't see a reason to do it. I have my method ready to go and should my circumstances become worse or I can't bear it anymore or I don't want to go on anymore I can do it at any time. Should things improve I can just go on without having to "cancel a certain date" I also think that if I decided to set a date that would me push into unnecessary pressure.

Reactions: Smelly_ballz and jar-baby
Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
I've not set a specific date or week/month for my CTB in the future bc I don't see a reason to do it. I have my method ready to go and should my circumstances become worse or I can't bear it anymore or I don't want to go on anymore I can do it at any time. Should things improve I can just go on without having to "cancel a certain date" I also think that if I decided to set a date that would me push into unnecessary pressure.
Same. I think a specific date would put too much pressure on me and I would be pressuring myself to do it even if it didn't feel like the right time

• Hugs
BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
Personally pushing for the weekend of November 10th, going to either using my p30 or my Usp both 9mm.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
If so when is it? When/why did you decide on that day? Or if you don't, is there a reason why?
I chose the week of Nov. 13-17 or the week of Nov. 27-Dec. 1 bc that is far enough away from people's bdays and it'll be after a concert I'm in (sadly ppl are relying on me for it). I'm not choosing a specific date or time bc I want it to feel more natural. Kind of like impulse, but slightly less messy. I also know that I am more likely to back out if I do that.
I'd ideally like to ctb in autumn, and any time before my 25th birthday in 2025. The thought of being in my mid-20s sickens me. I'll make sure to ctb before then

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Today or next week before 11/15. I wish I could die on the 20th but oh well

twatingthroughlife

twatingthroughlife

I don't know what I'm doing
Sep 29, 2023
This weekend. I hope I do everything correctly.

G

Givingupandgivingin

Oct 18, 2020
I have a date… it focuses me. I have to sort out my own caseload as I work in MH, as well as some stuff to do with my children and my finances.
If I don't have a date everything just ambles along and I risk impulsively going for it and nothing being sorted out.

tarquinn95

tarquinn95

Nov 1, 2023
Currently part of a police investigation for false allegations. The stress it's causing me is crazy! The outcome I know will go in my favour in the end as I am innocent… but oh my the waiting and zero information…

So I've decided… if I get charged, CTB will be within' 24 hours. I can't subject myself to anymore stress!

iDontKnowWhat

iDontKnowWhat

Oct 12, 2023
Next Monday, 06/11.

I have the second perfect method (the first is Nembutal).

I'm afraid I won't be able to do this, but i know that i'll do this time... I'll remember everything that brought me here

Reactions: Smelly_ballz
L

LostAngler

Sep 2, 2022
Mine is November 20th. My original date was a few days after my birthday, so as not to interfere with the birthdays of a couple other friends. But my date eventually changed to November 20th when my favourite person in the world threw me aside like garbage when I reached out to her.

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Mine is November 20th. My original date was a few days after my birthday, so as not to interfere with the birthdays of a couple other friends. But my date eventually changed to November 20th when my favourite person in the world threw me aside like garbage when I reached out to her.
That's my birthday. I'll be turning 21. But I won't be alive by then. 100%