• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I am curious since I am my mothers first born child, do you love your first born more I need to know if it will be harder on her to lose her first born child.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Redt2go and leaps
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I have two children.
Explaining maternal love is difficult. Often I don't even really like my kids. But there's always that instinctive love where I'd take a bullet for them without a second thought.
I absolutely do NOT love the first born more. But there is a particular connection that I just can't express in words.
He was the one that made me into a functioning "woman" as opposed to a girl. Essentially, my life was no longer mine to do as I choose- I had become XXXXX's mom and everything I did would have an impact on the person they would become. Of course,this all applies to subsequent children too. But everything just changes overnight with the first.
I can't speak for "mothers" in general-only my own understanding.
In short, NO, I don't love my first born more. But they will always be special.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna, TheGoodGuy, 21Neberg and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I am curious since I am my mothers first born child, do you love your first born more I need to know if it will be harder on her to lose her first born child.
Nah, I'll bet it doesn't matter which child is lost unless u are the golden child. If u are in a toxic family where some kids are golden children or scapegoats. Golden child can do no wrong, scapegoats can do no right lol!

Reactions: TheGoodGuy, 21Neberg and CFLoser
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Nah, I'll bet it doesn't matter which child is lost unless u are the golden child. If u are in a toxic family where some kids are golden children or scapegoats. Golden child can do no wrong, scapegoats can do no right lol!
I don't really understand the whole golden child and scapegoat concept. Probably because I didn't really experience it. I don't really interact with my family a lot at all, we all kind of have our own lives. Even when we were kids.

Is there anywhere to read about this so I can better understand that concept?

Reactions: 21Neberg and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I don't really understand the whole golden child and scapegoat concept. Probably because I didn't really experience it. I don't really interact with my family a lot at all, we all kind of have our own lives. Even when we were kids.

Is there anywhere to read about this so I can better understand that concept?
If you go on YouTube there's tons of videos dedicated to this stuff. Just type in narcissism

Reactions: CFLoser
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019

I totally agree with this @Final Escape it's scary to be in this kind of family. You get the Golden Children, the Scape Goat and the Overlooked - the quieter one that get abused and bullied and no one notices or bats an eyelid.

Reactions: CFLoser and Final Escape
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
My brother is a textbook narcissist. The awful things he's done to his family are too many to mention.
I've initiated complete no contact with him.
However,if you have to communicate with a narcissist in your life, check out "Grey rock".
It's a technique that prevents them from drawing you into the drama they crave.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Sorry in advance for the tongue-in-cheek reply: I love all my children so very much that I never had them.

• Love
Reactions: TheHatedOne, CC123, AnnihilatedAnna and 1 other person