FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I always do, it's such a cruel and terrible thing to burden someone with the ability to exist, as after all existence itself is the ultimate source of all suffering. Only never existing is perfection and I just wish I stayed at peace, completely unaware of the curse that is existence, I hate how I was forced here.

And the situation is made worse by the fact that it's purposely made so difficult to cease existing, so it isn't like we can just easily free ourselves from this hellish reality. It's like we are all being punished simply because other people so cruelly chose to procreate, it's undeniable that procreation is such a disgusting and harmful thing as it's the inevitable creation of suffering and problems that there was never a need for.

Existence is nothing more than a torturous and futile process of just meaninglessly decaying from age and waiting to die where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, it's truly tragic how people lacked the awareness to leave the non-existent alone in peace where they were incapable of being harmed.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Immensevoid, Daxter_87 and 5 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i wish i was never born

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, donxtwait, Seered Doom and 1 other person
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
I hate being here. I didn't ask to be born that's so unfair. I can't wait to end this soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Unhumanly., donxtwait and 1 other person
Geist

Geist

F this forum and its members. Nothing but pussies.
Oct 7, 2023
Yup. I also wish I never had been born. Iirc, my mom even told me I wasn't planned when I asked her. Just makes it all the more the annoying to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and lycheeginger
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I never liked existing when I only suffer

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
B

babychicken🐥

Oct 13, 2023
Yep. My parents wanted a boy and instead they were stuck with me.

• Hugs
donxtwait

donxtwait

why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
Nov 9, 2022
truthfully, i think it's insanity that a living orgasm or whatever you want to call it can be brought into this world to be human with no consent from this being at any point in time down the line. i believe in full body autonomy. i believe we have the full rights to our own body, or rather we should. it's sad to know so many tragic failed suicide attempts happen every day still - further traumatizing and ruining the lives of the already hurting and possibly outsiders that could have been somehow involved in ones attempt.

the truth is, this is a topic i could go on talking about for a very long time because i'm someone who has personally been impacted by having my right to die peacefully taken away from me. i've gone on for years, i've been through a lot of pain and attempts and i really just don't quite understand how a peaceful exit to one that is wanting isn't a basic human right. there's living proof of people going on suffering for years and years and years living through addictions, bad habits, and self mutilation that indeed drastically decreases their lifespan to my knowledge. but it's still years and years and years of suffering - for what exactly? why did that person and their soul deserve to suffer on this earth in those conditions like that for all that time just because the world in some unknown way to me, truly believes that life at all costs - no matter how gruesome, suffering, painful, hurting, traumatized, aching, wounded, scarred, damaged one may be - is a life that is meant to be kept alive.

• Love
Reactions: real human being, peace_van, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
Greetings, wiggly one.
Before we embark, perhaps we can share a glass?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes but I also really love my parents, so it's kind of confusing. I can't exactly hate them for doing this to me. Do you hate your parents? I get the impression you aren't open with them about how you feel. How do you conceal it? Sorry- I know that's personal. I guess I'm just curious. I end up making quite a lot of small talk with my Dad. We discuss the weather quite a bit.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and HuskyD'hiver
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes but I also really love my parents, so it's kind of confusing. I can't exactly hate them for doing this to me. Do you hate your parents? I get the impression you aren't open with them about how you feel. How do you conceal it? Sorry- I know that's personal. I guess I'm just curious. I end up making quite a lot of small talk with my Dad. We discuss the weather quite a bit.
No, I don't hate them exactly, as they haven't caused any harm beyond forcing me to exist, I just hate how they brought me here, what I hate is existing in general. And I just don't talk much in general, I'm fine with pretending, it's for the best not to be open.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Forever Sleep
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I feel like I hate that there is something instead of nothing. I hear the universal consciousness and think "why would I choose to create or allow this existence?"

HuskyD'hiver

HuskyD'hiver

Je meurs chaque jour...
Oct 14, 2023
I do wish that I myself, never existed; as my consciousness is but a burden to others. I have no hate for my parents or any other 'je ne sais pas' that brought my body into the world, as I personally am not one who believes in anti-natalism, but I despise being the consciousness that had to be the one that was brought into the world. I feel like I was the worst case scenario, as I am but a burden to those around me and only cause more pain to everyone that love me. I love my parents, they chose to have a child and even children after me to love and raise into people to help the world, but all I have done in return was cause pain to them. I deserve to suffer for my sins that I have done onto others, which leads me to question to why my consciousness had to be brought into reality.

• Hugs
Reactions: peace_van and not-2-b-the-answer
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
As much as I love my parents, I wish I had never been born. I wouldn't consider my life to have been that bad or anything, I just don't want to be alive. I feel like I've only been a burden to those around me and that deep down inside my family wouldn't mind me ending my own life and only got upset about me attempting suicide out of a mixture of denial towards those feelings along with some projection. They say all sorts of things about me being so smart and beautiful and yada yada, but let's face it... We all know it's not true. I feel like even they know deep down inside that it would be for the best of all of us if they just let me end it all.

For years had I wished that my parents had aborted me or something, but here I am...

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, HuskyD'hiver and not-2-b-the-answer
BananiFatFat

BananiFatFat

Oct 20, 2023
I do hate I was brought into existence without my consent. If they would've asked me, I would've never been born.

• Hugs
lycheeginger

lycheeginger

no alarms and no surprises
Oct 21, 2023
Yes. My mom is weird. She meets a guy, pops out a couple kids, goes batshit, and then moves on. I don't know my dad or my other siblings, besides the sister that I grew up with. I was raised by a man with no biological ties to me at all after she left. It doesn't hurt anymore, we are on good terms.

• Hugs
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
it could've been so much better.

• Hugs
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
I certainly don't adore it.

• Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Do you hate that you were brought into existence?

HELL YEAH !!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

I love my parents but I should have been aborted !!!!

peace_van

peace_van

My time stops now.
Sep 9, 2023
I do hate I was brought into existence without my consent. If they would've asked me, I would've never been born.
It's your retrospective ideation. Back to the time you were born you didn't know what would be in front of you. Your parents were hoping that you would live a happy and fulfilling life, but no one can predict where life will take you. There are many people enjoying their life, and back when you were born you wouldn't know whether or not you would be one of them.

I don't hate being brought into this world, it's a chance. A chance could lead to success or failure. There are countless factors shifting the outcome which are out of our control.
Unless my parents were in a bad situation (living a poor life, in a bad mental state, having disability...) when bringing me birth (which is not the case), I would thank them for giving me the chance. But I can't do it well, the world is not the one I can adapt to, I can't see any hope, I don't want to deal with it anymore, I feel sorry, please accept my failure and respect my choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuskyD'hiver
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Yeah because what is the purpose of mine or any other life in current state? Everything is meaningless and most people just follow impulses blindly.

No one ever ponders anything besides this dumb rat race on earth. Just work yourself to death, pop kids and that's it. So pointless.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, HuskyD'hiver and real human being
HuskyD'hiver

HuskyD'hiver

Je meurs chaque jour...
Oct 14, 2023
As much as I love my parents, I wish I had never been born. I wouldn't consider my life to have been that bad or anything, I just don't want to be alive. I feel like I've only been a burden to those around me and that deep down inside my family wouldn't mind me ending my own life and only got upset about me attempting suicide out of a mixture of denial towards those feelings along with some projection. They say all sorts of things about me being so smart and beautiful and yada yada, but let's face it... We all know it's not true. I feel like even they know deep down inside that it would be for the best of all of us if they just let me end it all.

For years had I wished that my parents had aborted me or something, but here I am...
I completely agree. I have the exact same situation. It's always nice in a morbid kind of way seeing that someone else thinks the same as you.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
D

Deleted member 65988

Undoubtedly
No one ever ponders anything besides this dumb rat race on earth. Just work yourself to death, pop kids and that's it. So pointless.
And so the cycle continues on and on with more kids being popped out.

• Aww..
Reactions: R_N