Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
Just wanting to get opinions

Reactions: Huntfish34
Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
Yes and no. Every individual is different. I think benzos saved my friends attempt . Regulated 2 pills per day recommeded for low sterinion low levels individuals.
I took a few during Jan 2020 . My mind tripped and gone mad. I was in a dream like state like a 3 yr old. I fully conscious after few weeks. Stil have vivid memories. I thought I died , so I am 100% convinced ctb is my only option . I was dream like state , I have v strong memories of me hacking the death system and was given a 2nd chance

Last edited:
Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

The cause of suffering is the desire to exist
Jul 27, 2020
I've always thought about getting some for my anxiety, but never have because of the horror stories. Although, having no anxiety sounds like paradise.

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
They help me Greatly,. So long as I Behave myself and don't get all Barred the Fck out like I used to for some years. Don't worry ,. It Can be Paradise. But they Must be Respected and taken accordingly to avoid potential..... Dumb Fckn shit. Best regards to you and what the future holds. Peace. ❤️

Grandexit

Grandexit

Experienced
Dec 4, 2019
Hard as hell to kick.

• Love
Reactions: falloutcarter13 and Huntfish34
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I don't recommend them. Xanax and Klonopin were VERY hard to get off of. It's a bandaid for a future problem that'll just pop up again... this time with a cognitive decline and your brain is unable to handle normal coping skills "normally". Memory issues as well are a bitch. It's been years and I still haven't been the same.

Reactions: falloutcarter13 and Huntfish34
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Benzos are a shitty patch on a bad tire, imo. You get a tolerance that seems to have no upper limit, and after a few weeks you went from having the answer to your anxiety problem to having a drug nightmare, where you're constantly counting pills and making deals with yourself about how many you'll take and trying to figure out how to function all over again when you run out. Maybe I'm just a fuckin' junkie, but I wish I'd never been handed that prescription. Oh, and also, they like to just take them away for no discernible reason whenever the doctor decides you've had enough and *they* think its time for you to kick, so there's doctor shopping vs withdrawals to deal with. Fun.

so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
xanax gets me through a panic attack, but damn is it hard to get a refill without a psychiatist