StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
If you do, is there any way you have tried to stop yourself crying to embarrass yourself?

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Im2high4this and 1 other person
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Omg, I did all.the time when the ptsd kicked in. People were very kind and nice. But thats how bad I was, there was no energy to hold it back.... none, I couldn't even give a fuck..... When it came it just came, nothing I could do...

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo, Élégie, Im2high4this and 3 others
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
This is why I have sunglasses on me always.

Reactions: azucaramargo and Im2high4this
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Im2high4this and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Sadly I can't wear sunglasses in class. I will look like a stupid fool even I already am.

I'd tell them I have a sensitivity to light and to F off.

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo, Im2high4this and StillWaiting
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I'd tell them I have a sensitivity to light and to F off.
I don't even dare to open my mouth to talk to people. I am already scared of people judging just by being there

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Im2high4this and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
I don't even dare to open my mouth to talk to people. I am already scared of people judging just by being there

Yeah, I have really bad social anxiety but I can stand my ground if need be. Just wear them while you're out at least. Make your life a tiny bit easier even if you can't in class.

Reactions: azucaramargo and Im2high4this
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Yeah, I have really bad social anxiety but I can stand my ground if need be. Just wear them while you're out at least. Make your life a tiny bit easier even if you can't in class.
I should get those lens that can change to sunglass. Without my glasses, I can't see much

• Love
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Reactions: azucaramargo, Im2high4this and StillWaiting
exhausted

exhausted

Experienced
Oct 22, 2019
Yes, I always keep sunglasses in my bag :)

Reactions: azucaramargo, Im2high4this, SuicidalSymphonies and 1 other person
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
That would involve going outside :wink: I don't do that very often. I have cried in public though in the past, a few times. I have no idea how to stop crying once I start, sorry I can't help u with that one.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: azucaramargo, Élégie, Im2high4this and 2 others
exhausted

exhausted

Experienced
Oct 22, 2019
Also, "allergies" or "having a cold" are a good cover for sniffles. Unless you are doing a massive ugly-cry like I sometimes do, in which case, you can't really style it out. Dainty sniffles only.

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo, Im2high4this, sammii and 2 others
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Also, "allergies" or "having a cold" are a good cover for sniffles. Unless you are doing a massive ugly-cry like I sometimes do, in which case, you can't really style it out. Dainty sniffles only.
I should try the having cold part..it is hard to lie because my specs will get blurry when I start to cry

• Hugs
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
I can't cry anymore

• Aww..
Reactions: azucaramargo, Skathon, StillWaiting and 1 other person
Im2high4this

Im2high4this

I’m done here. Zero connections. Won’t miss it.
Jun 13, 2019
I cry all the fucking time, like multiple times a day. It's not like dramatic bawling so I can be in public and nobody's notices..but yea, simple things set me off.

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo and StillWaiting
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I cry all the fucking time, like multiple times a day. It's not like dramatic bawling so I can be in public and nobody's notices..but yea, simple things set me off.
I get this.
Small little things really get me

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I'm not able to cry or else it will make my physical pain worse. So sometimes when I want to cry because I'm in so much pain I just have to hold back those tears so I'm not hurting worse.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: azucaramargo, ImsooDone1N, Life+me=error and 3 others
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
I don't even try to stop it. And as expected nobody cares. People care about themselves and the only reason they'd react to you at all 99% of the time is because you made THEM uncomfortable. Pardon the high dose of misanthropy...but I am exhausted with the utter lack of decency, altruism, sharing that exists.

Reactions: azucaramargo and ImsooDone1N
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
All 'da time. Especially in airports, for some reason. If you're not bawling, and anyone gives you trouble about it, some good excuses are allergies, contact lenses, or I don't know. I never bother giving excuses.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: StillWaiting and ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Yes- of course I have. But I probably would have preferred not to. I don't like to show much emotion in public (different I think for positive emotions or if im with others). But generally when I'm alone I try to blend in & Not stick out. I develop this blank reptilian stare w/ I feel threatened in public.

But someone mentioned airports & I can relate to that. My family lives in different places & when we get together, we usually separate at the airport. I remember pre 9/11 you could go right up the gate to either greet someone or say goodbye right until they board. So, Airports have indeed been a place I've cried many times. Ironically I love airplanes & flying. I don't like saying goodbye to family and people care about tho. I've also cried in cars to the airport (after leaving family or friend). It's not just the fact that I'm really gonna miss whoever I parted with; but that I'm returning from what was an temporary escape (ie; holiday in the Caribbean) & back to my "life" which is depressing and something I obviously wouldn't wanna go back to after a holiday or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, azucaramargo and StillWaiting
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
I find it incredibly hard to cry in public.

When my mom used to get mad at me and make me cry in public she'd always hit me again or threaten me in order to get me to shut up (One time she even choked me with my scarf).

Sometimes I think my difficulty to cry stems from that.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
Usually when I'm sad (which is very often) I just sit there. Sit there and do nothing but stare blankly. I'm past the point of crying.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: azucaramargo, UninformedLover and StillWaiting
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Embarrassing to admit, but for this month and a half of me being in college I've cried at least 5 times. I just don't have the strength to keep it all in anymore. Not the best impression to others but at least they still talk to me sometimes so I guess it's fine lol.

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo
Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
The public is to me as relevant as dust on my floor. Yes, I have cried in public.

• Hugs