miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Do you go aout to run or to work?,i dont go out my house and i was wondering if i was the only one

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, Skathon, _Minsk and 1 other person
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
No me neither.

Reactions: death137, Skathon and miguel6565
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I only go out to buy groceries and maybe to get my paycheck once a month (I either work from home or not at all since the quarantine started). That's about it.
I'm sure there are many more people like me and you that don't go out much.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, rt1989526 and 2 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Nope I never go out. Someone else does all the shopping (I will try and do the cooking) or I use online shopping, partner picks up my prescriptions for me, I'm terrified of driving and got rid of my car, I literally never leave the house.

Reactions: death137, _Minsk and miguel6565
LifeIsACurse

LifeIsACurse

Jun 24, 2019
Besides school and maybe a rare exception, no. I try to avoid social occasions as much as possible... I hope we go back to online learning.

Reactions: death137, JayBot2005, _Minsk and 2 others
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I go to work then I have to come home to my grandmothers place. Those I work with I can't stand to be around for more than 7/8 hours.
A couple of weeks ago I went to get my hair cut, then afterwards sat in the park which is also a graveyard I had a coffee and a sandwich on my own, it was nice the sun was shining it was lovely, I figured once you're out it's not that bad.
It's weird I hate and like people at the same time. I hate being around people always looking for the right thing to say, trying to keep a conversation going.
Then again I like being around like minded people... haven't found those yet in the real world apart from my so called partner.
Even the thought of a getting a dog or cat gives me anxiety, you have to care for it, spend 1000's on it and then they die too. Maybe being alone is perfect after all, well maybe if you had your own home.

Reactions: death137, GrumpyFrog and LifeIsACurse
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Nope, just for doctor visits and junk food/groceries. Once in a while I'll visit a family member but I don't go out for the sake of going somewhere or doing something. It's been that way for about 9 years now for me and use to be much worse, I'd highly recommend that you go out somewhere occasionally at least or you'll get progressively worse mentally.

Reactions: Skathon, Emily_Numb and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I usually don't go out. Sometimes I rot in the house for 2-3 weeks straight.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Skathon and Emily_Numb
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
my depression and anxiety have me bedroom bound except to pee and get a drink. I do play an online mmorpg and raid 3 nights a week. Thats my socialization. I need to go to the bank and pay my mortgage and some groceries but need to find the motivation to go.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Rarely. Work from home during pandemic. I sometimes go to a pub and to get groceries/food. My mind is ruined by the medications I was taking.

my depression and anxiety have me bedroom bound except to pee and get a drink. I do play an online mmorpg and raid 3 nights a week. Thats my socialization. I need to go to the bank and pay my mortgage and some groceries but need to find the motivation to go.

How do you pay a mortgage if you don't work? You could also do online banking haha

the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
no I don't go out. my college is doing remote learning right now and I lost my part time job when quarantine started. I don't really have friends aside from some people I play ps4 with online or people I meet online. I do go grocery shopping though but I can't imagine what it will be like without a mask. I am going to be wearing a mask in public long after the pandemic blows over.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Rarely. Work from home during pandemic. I sometimes go to a pub and to get groceries/food. My mind is ruined by the medications I was taking.

How do you pay a mortgage if you don't work? You could also do online banking haha

I am disabled. I get a check based on my work years. My mom, bro, sis in law and 3 nephews all moved in with my after my son died. We all split the bills.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and the witch’s lament
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I go out to buy groceries or meds, and for psychiatrist appointments. Lately I'm only awake in the middle of the night.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Meditation guide and Skathon
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I am disabled. I get a check based on my work years. My mom, bro, sis in law and 3 nephews all moved in with my after my son died. We all split the bills.

Apologies if my question came across mean, I can't help it sometimes.

So sorry about your son. That must be so hard, hopefully this place will help you vent a bit. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Sinkinshyp and the witch’s lament
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I go out for a smoke or a walk alone ... I don't socialize or talk to anyone ... Even at home I avoid talking to my parents who live with me ... I dont seem to enjoy anything in life absolutely nothing ...

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Apologies if my question came across mean, I can't help it sometimes.

So sorry about your son. That must be so hard, hopefully this place will help you vent a bit. :heart:

thank you. It wasn't mean at all. I saw it as curiosity. I have no social life beyond my video game so so far I'm really active here for many reasons. I will say SS is.... so far I can't find the words. I'm a 48 yr old woman who was suicidal as a teen - and here I am 30 years later happy I didn't succeed because I got to have my son. The only love and light to enter my life- my son when I was 20. 25 years 4 months and 2 days I got to experience love and happiness. I was a single mom and so very proud of the man he became. I read the survey- thinking it was something I could participate in. Seeing how the majority here are under 25 touches my heart as a mother and a woman who was in a very dark place in my younger years. I am seeing SS as a way yes to vent, to learn - SN, and maybe I can help 1 younger person decide to give life 1 more try. After I get past the mother in me- I have to remember most posting want to CTB like me and I respect them for their choices regardless of what they choose.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and the witch’s lament
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I usually go out every day.

The main purpose of my life at this point is in helping fellow mankind to pull through disastrous situations, on a large scale.

7 days a week for months at a time is the normal routine most of the time.

M

Marauder

why keep existing when you´re no living?
Sep 9, 2020
I go out just for work because it is the last place where Im not "locked in my thoughts" but it takes a lot of will to get up and go. Apart from that Im all the time at home, lying in the bed a thinking. Thinking about all things I have fucked up, thinking about how great life I could have, thining generally about my past.

• Hugs