• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
For example.

Someone goes into a home and riddles their family with lead, or creates a spectacular explosion that blows their limbs out of the window and onto the street.

Or perhaps something more moral sounding, huh? A rapist getting their sack chopped off and fed it, or thrown in a hole and stoned with boulders. (My favourite!)

Maybe even someone falling off a cliff during a livestream?

I'll admit often times i do get a dirty satisfaction when i hear of crazy sick stories, i just seem to despise humanity more and more each second honestly.

It gets me vented, calm and soothes me to see a little bit of mess happen to even normal everyday folk.

It's ibuprofen for my mind, the numerous antidepressants never work.

It's not that i want these good people hurt but i guess society would say im loosing my marbles for having some kind of satisfaction from "Tragic happenings"

So out with it, please do share šŸ˜˜

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I have a morbid fascination with major disasters like Chernobyl, Bhopal, the Boeing Max, architectural failures etc. It's not enjoyment I get out of people suffering and dying. It's more that I think they represent what this shitty world comes down to. Rich companies prioritising profits over people's lives and safety. I suppose I 'enjoy' them because they allow me to feel outraged. I'm not sure it is exactly enjoyment though. It's more horror but at the same time, I get disturbingly fixated by it. I can't be alone though. Otherwise, they wouldn't have the interest to make movies and series out of these events. Not that it's a good thing though...

I suppose vigilante justice does appeal to me too sometimes. Like when sex offenders and child rapists/ murderers get beaten up in prison. I can't deny there's a part of me that feels like they're actually getting retribution. Although I'm not sure I agree with capital punishment. I guess for the same reason, I shouldn't actually feel it's retribution when people are hurt in prison- just in case they have been wrongly convicted.

There was a reconstruction once of a mother who shot a man after he was convicted of raping and murdering her 7 year old child. I couldn't help but feel she was justified. I'd hope if I was a parent, I would fight tooth and claw to protect my offspring. I'm sure I'd feel violent towards anyone who hurt them.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Sometimes, yeah. Depends on the context and who's involved.

apeaceofmind

apeaceofmind

everything's black..
Jan 31, 2024
i used to be heavily into gore and crime videos and such. guro was a thing id regularly masturbate too as well, im a sick being for doing so but i loved it because it was an outlet for anger instead of actually hurting people. dont pity me for being sad and needing an outlet, theres countless things i could have done otherwise but it was simply the easiest form of "letting go" and i loved it. watching people be set on fire, torn up by spinning lathes, falling off of highrises, shocked by electrical wire, hit by trains and spinning under the tracks bisected and in shock, it was something for a number of years i enjoyed watching. it was like finally seeing the human race get what it deserved for being so fucking horrible to other people and animals and the earth. im a sick person for it but i LOVED seeing idiots getting killed or injured because of their own stupidity, or criminals getting beaten and cut up after raping children or stealing money from cartels. It was an outlet for the hate i had of everyone including things ive done myself, eventually that ended in cutting myself quite deep in the leg and throat before i realised its a stupid thing to do. not to sound too edgy or anything but yea thats my reason for doing so

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy