• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
as in... ugh, i find most people oversimplify death a lot - it must have one reason, and one only... each circumstance that happens around the time will be a factor of your ctb, even if you'd planned it months before anything happened.... i know it's in the hope to find closure - answers, et cetera... but, as i think about it more, i just keep on getting so frustrated on these hypotheticals... dead people can't control their narrative, so whatever happens happens, but... agh.

i think i'm just exposed to what people say in retrospective about dead people a lot, because i'm obsessed with so many of them... once i die, i will become a sort of fiction - a piece to be interpreted...

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I get that part about being a piece of fiction to be interpreted, people already do that to me when I'm alive.
That being said, I know what people will blame it on, and I can't deny it's played a large part in me doing it. Though I still would have done it either way.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I don't get frustrated. I don't understand why it needs a reason to begin with. We will all be dead and forgotten in 150 years maximum. It doesn't matter what reasons people have for wanting the inevitable to happen quicker by their own hand

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Yeah even though I don't care much about the rest of what happens after I'm dead as I literally won't care it really bothers me to think people will make all these stupid assumptions. I'll make a note specifying what didn't motivate my CTB and briefly state some of the biggest reasons I did it so no one gets any misconceptions unless they're deliberately being dense.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe that suicide needs a reason, it's a personal choice and anyway death will happen someday whether there is a reason behind it or not. And I don't care about whatever happens in this cruel, dreadful world after I die as I simply won't exist, instead all will finally be forgotten about, it comforts me to think of existence no longer being my problem.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
yeah. the way ppl put their own interpretation onto suicide every time is really exhausting. the note could legit say the reason why, & ppl would still create their own theories & believe them as fact. the way ppl post the deaths of others for clout also sickens me, & is smthg i fear being done to me. ik there's no point in trying to explain myself, so i didn't even bother trying to in my note🧸it'll be what it'll be.