• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

How do you feel?

• My faults aren't my fault- I am the product of my environment.

• I feel partly responsible for my faults.

• I feel fully responsible for my faults.

Results are only viewable after voting.
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Are there elements of yourself that you don't like? Would you consider these to be faults?

If so- how responsible do you feel for them? Do you think they came about as a reaction to the environment you were/are in? Maybe they came about as a defence mechanism? Or- maybe you feel solely responsible for them?

I don't think I'm all bad but I'm not all good either. I have acted very selfishly in the past. I haven't made the effort to stay in touch with people who were very kind to me because I was so utterly engrossed in my job. I feel guilty about that now and I can't make amends because they have died.

Partly, I feel my obsessive character came about as a defence mechanism early on in life. I think I also learnt the lesson that people let you down in life- so it may be better not to be close to them. So- I don't feel entirely responsible for how I've turned out. Partly it seems inevitable in a way. Still- I knew at the time I should have made more effort- so I can't forgive myself entirely either.

How about you? Any regrets? How much can you forgive yourself for the things you regret?

FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
I voted for option 2 as well. I'm not an angel by any means. There are somethings I don't like about myself and consider my fault. I'm sad about my severe lack of motivation to do anything. I'm sad about my living dead status: I don't want to live but I don't want to die. I'm sad about feeling hopeless and tired of everything.

There are many things that are outside my control like my family, my health, my status, and my looks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
vultureilse

vultureilse

ready to go, just waiting for the right time!
Dec 31, 2022
honestly its hard to tell. for me it feels like stuff like this changes constantly but that might be just because i heavily struggle with understanding myself. i despise myself and tend to blame myself for everything including things that i dont even have control over. i get so angry at myself for every mistake i make and i could never forgive myself. at the same time im really selfish and immature. i want everything to be easy and try to escape responsibility for the things i do. i tend to blame all of my flaws on people who hurt me though trauma is really not an excuse for shitty behavior

• Hugs
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
My faults are the byproduct of being born the wrong sex, but i still hate myself for it.

• Hugs
nonutscera

nonutscera

Jan 10, 2023
I'm leaning more towards option 3. Some faults are things I can't change, but for the most part I feel like I'm in a unique situation where a lot of opportunity has been afforded to me. There's a lot of open doors and open-minded people surrounding me. And yet I still find every way to not do the right thing. I still find a way to idealize CTB even when I logically understand that other people in my position would never dream of CTB. So I mostly blame myself for a lot, which I guess feeds back into the CTB feels.

• Hugs
Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
Mostly berate. I was lucky in many ways regarding the circumstances I was born in. So I can only blame myself for ending up where I am.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really have any self hatred or anything like that, I just hate existing instead and the fact that I was brought into this world in the first place. I just know that I was never meant for something as awful as existing and it's simply just the way that things are.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Are there elements of yourself that you don't like? Would you consider these to be faults?

If so- how responsible do you feel for them? Do you think they came about as a reaction to the environment you were/are in? Maybe they came about as a defence mechanism? Or- maybe you feel solely responsible for them?

I don't think I'm all bad but I'm not all good either. I have acted very selfishly in the past. I haven't made the effort to stay in touch with people who were very kind to me because I was so utterly engrossed in my job. I feel guilty about that now and I can't make amends because they have died.

Partly, I feel my obsessive character came about as a defence mechanism early on in life. I think I also learnt the lesson that people let you down in life- so it may be better not to be close to them. So- I don't feel entirely responsible for how I've turned out. Partly it seems inevitable in a way. Still- I knew at the time I should have made more effort- so I can't forgive myself entirely either.

How about you? Any regrets? How much can you forgive yourself for the things you regret?
Nobody forgive me for anything I do so I don't forgive myself either anymore. I forgive others though.

gar3z

gar3z

Feb 4, 2023
I can't forgive myself nor anyone else. I only have this filthy grudge I hold, figured that's the only thing I have. I can't forgive myself for not trying and being a better version of myself, even if it would take literal years.
however I don't want to hate myself for the things that are outside of my control, but can't really help myself, can I?

• Hugs
Kurushii

Kurushii

Student
Jan 14, 2023
If I make any faults then depending on the severity I will either berate myself or forgive myself. If enough time passes I'll forgive even the big mistakes I made. I just.. don't want to give myself an even harder time than I'm already having. So I'll opt for being kind to myself when I feel I can.

• Hugs
Depresso

Depresso

Feb 9, 2023
I chose option 3. I constantly berate and belittle myself for the biggest to the smallest things imaginable. I really don't know how to be kind to myself since it was never really taught to me growing up.

• Hugs
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
I forgive myself. But I do my best to learn from my mistakes... it's OK to make mistakes...we all do. Just learn from the mistakes you make. 😀

• Hugs
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
I constantly berate myself for fuck ups and part of the whole cornucopia of why I'm on here. It drives my wife nuts.

• Aww..
The Eihwaz Tree

The Eihwaz Tree

Feb 12, 2023
I hold myself accountable, but I learned to forgive myself over the years. So long as I learn from my mistakes, that's all that matters.

• Hugs