I

Ineedthis18743

Oct 6, 2024
I find myself thinking about my loved ones lives after I've passed. Imagining their lives, futures, them moving on, finding happiness again etc. Sometimes I find this comforting and sometimes I find it sad. Sometimes it inspires me, makes me feel like it's the right thing. Does anyone else think about loved ones futures afterwards?

Reactions: ihateearth and anopenwound
Reflection

Reflection

One last hurrah
Sep 12, 2024
Thinking about how I might traumatize them makes feel horribly.

Reactions: suffering_mo_7
I

Ineedthis18743

Oct 6, 2024
Thinking about how I might traumatize them makes feel horribly.
I've thought about their pain also but I do believe my loved ones will move on and they will be happy again.

Reactions: anopenwound
anopenwound

anopenwound

I̸'̷m̵ ̸g̶o̷i̶n̵g̷ ̶h̵o̶m̶e̶.̵
Jul 27, 2024
I feel exactly the same. If I die their lives will become so much easier. I feel like this might be the first right thing I'll do by them, ever.

• Love
Reactions: Mateira
I

Ineedthis18743

Oct 6, 2024
I feel exactly the same. If I die their lives will become so much easier. I feel like this might be the first right thing I'll do by them, ever.
Yeah, like of course it will hurt them to begin with. I'm not stupid enough to think it won't but they will move on and be happy again and have lives they deserve without me bringing them down and they will eventually realise it was for the best and maybe even be happy I did it because they will be happy I found peace and because it allowed them to live a happier life in the end

• Love
Reactions: anopenwound and dazednconfused
dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
Yeah, like of course it will hurt them to begin with. I'm not stupid enough to think it won't but they will move on and be happy again and have lives they deserve without me bringing them down and they will eventually realise it was for the best and maybe even be happy I did it because they will be happy I found peace and because it allowed them to live a happier life in the end
yeah this is kinda how i feel lol

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
I don't have any loved ones lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: ihateearth
vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
I'm not close enough to anyone for my death to ruin their lives, I know they will move on.

• Hugs
vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
not at all. for the one person i'm actually close with, i'd feel so horrible for leaving them behind. it'd devastate them completely.

as for my family, the thought of them mourning me and acting like they love me when i'm gone actually pisses me off, because they treat me horribly in life. i feel like they don't have a right to be sad with how they treated me, but i know they'd act like they are. get lots of attention. the thought of people who cared so little about me in life holding a funeral for me and acting like they care only then angers me.

although i also think they'd feel relieved i'm gone, in a way. they no longer have to deal with me or my burdens anymore.

• Hugs
I

ihateearth

Student
Apr 1, 2024
I'm happy I'll never see them again and when they think of me they'll remember how they weren't there and judge me under their religion but I won't be around. I'll be a reminder to be better to people especially if they repeatedly help you.

More importantly I won't know them or of them anymore.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
It's a bit heartbreaking to me. I will no longer be there for them. They'll miss me forever. What a shame…