J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Literally the only people I talk to are my parents, sister, brothers occasionally and people online and colleagues from work . How do you cope? It truly sucks and is lonely.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mauve87, binturong, WatermelonMel and 14 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, I can't talk in confidence about suicide with anyone I know personally. It sucks a lot but at least I can communicate with likeminded individuals on this site. Fuck the people trying to censor this place, making it harder for people like us to find some community and not feel so isolated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, TooConscious, souljah222 and 8 others
I

iplantoleave

May 26, 2021
It's the same case for me, I only talk to my family and people online. I don't think I have coped? Like all I do is let the days go past me while I lay in bed watching movies on Netflix. Feeling lonely is truly one of the most awful feelings to exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, Ame, EnnuiCat and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I don't, but you know this. I just drink.

• Hugs
Reactions: filthyrottendirty, Pisceslilith, LittleBlackCat and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I only talk to my dad, nephew, brother and students in real life.

Then, I have lots of online friends who really make things easier for me and I don't feel neither alone nor lonely, especially thanks to the lovely people I've met here on SS.

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, loopylou, Hurt and 2 others
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Have you heard about selective mutism? If you wanna read about it click HERE it might help :)

Reactions: Pisceslilith, TooConscious, Pluto and 1 other person
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Yes I have 0% absolutely noone to talk to, with the possible exception of online.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, TooConscious and lobster salad
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I have one person to talk with. They would hate me if they knew I am possibly trans though. Makes me feel awfully cold inside...

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, WrongPlaceWrongTime, TooConscious and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I talk to my family, but I choose to isolate myself. All the friends I had in real life, I'm not in contact with anymore. People are just disappointing and exhausting in my opinion.

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, death becomes her, CursedReality and 1 other person
U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
I have 1 childhood friend who still reaches out to me but i know he does it out of pity and probably feels sorry for me. i'm still thankful that he takes the time to contact me.

I speak with my Mum once a week, usually small talk as i know it would hurt her if she knew just how i'm truly feeling.

Sometimes talk to my brothers but it's usually when they think somethings up/checking up on me.

I don't talk to colleagues outside of work.

All in all, super super lonely. I think it helps with ideation as it makes the thought of leaving much easier.

On occasion i ring samaritans, and funnily enough i actually enjoy having someone to talk too. their always super compassionate so that's nice.

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious and Journeytoletgo
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I don't talk to anyone about my issues. Gave up trying to explain why I feel that way and they end up twisting my words or putting words in my mouth that I didn't say. Or the "just need to pull up your bootstraps son". Not even my wife knows my issues, to her I'm just a smiling, happy, fellow.

Reactions: Pisceslilith, TooConscious, clown_17 and 3 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Literally the only people I talk to are my parents, sister, brothers occasionally and people online and colleagues from work . How do you cope? It truly sucks and is lonely.
I have a fraction of my mother. And the rest is hell fury or neglect/apathy.
So that's about it.
I've tried being open and reaching out/dropping lines to others before, and it never ends well for me, it's like sticking my foot into a bear trap.
Plus, it's amazing that the suffering person who has nothing to look forward to but death, is the same person expected to make the first move in getting their own loved ones, nevermind anyone else, to notice them and acknowledge their pain.
And then when they do they receive the equivalent of "shut your mouth" or hands over the ears.
I swear the people around me whine like babies but also live in a fairy tale, where my life or lack thereof, is seen as a monstrous beast encroaching upon their privileged, ignorant wonderland.

And as for fellow sufferers, outside of this site, I have previously talked at length with a few people but both our situations eventually clash, it's very difficult to expect two people who are in a world of pain to support one another, even if they're the only ones who could remotely understand the other's woes. It works for a time, but it's not stable.
Things can become outright nasty and hostile.

• Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, TooConscious, CursedReality and 1 other person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Yes. There have been a few individuals who have offered to listen to any of my "problems", but they were all people who I am not/were not friends with or close to, so I really did not feel comfortable expressing anything to them. Plus they would likely only offer the same generic advice that you hear from everyone else in general anyway.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, Brick In The Wall and Journeytoletgo
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Yup, literally these days I am completely alone. Maybe sometimes share with random people in support groups or post here.

For so long my supports workers were my biggest social aspect bc of how fucked life is. Now I have started over and I have no one... files close with workers...

Been really feeling the isolation these days. It hurts but I've always known this is where I wanna be to end my life soo...

The rest of this yr is gonna be hard to get through but I'm pretty set on ending my life by fall/early winter.

• Hugs
Reactions: lex, TooConscious and Brick In The Wall
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Literally the same. And on top I hate my family and can't stand talking to them when u have to talk to them.

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, Brick In The Wall and newave3
J

JustAnumber

May 19, 2021
I use too but then I come a cross a forum that allows the open discussion about suicide without fear of judgment nor criticism. Neither witch are in any way, shape or form usefull.

• Hugs
Reactions: filthyrottendirty, TooConscious and Brick In The Wall
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Have you heard about selective mutism? If you wanna read about it click HERE it might help :)
Im also like that especially in childhood. I didnt know about that condition. But i also wonder is it because im abused....
confused bugs bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, Brick In The Wall and AQUA
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
When shit hits the fan, when I'm half ready to kms, I absolutely have no one to talk to. Real friends and family don't wanna hear anything, bc, well, apparently, they get really upset if they hear, that I wanna be dead. Online fiends are usually busy and have their own issues, which I absolutely understand. I rarely reach out. I don't wanna poison anyone's life and mood and simply make it worse.
so yeah. At the age of 34 I finally realized, that at the end of the day we all are very lonely.

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, Brick In The Wall and CursedReality
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Remember that scene in Batman Returns were Selina Kyle goes nuts in her apartment. That's how I am starting to feel. Society has fucked me over and I have made a lot of mistakes in life to. Loneliness is a killer. By the way the ones who have good family members should think themselves extremely lucky. Most of mine are gone, and I aint even 40 yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious and Brick In The Wall
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Nobody :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Iguazu, TooConscious, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Desperdición

Desperdición

Jun 24, 2021
For me, not having emotional ties with anyone is essential to avoid going completely crazy. The feeling of loneliness was overcome with time, having sporadic conversations or monologues with strangers on the internet is more than enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: Namensjemand, filthyrottendirty, TooConscious and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Talking hasn't helped me at all, in fact every attempt to "get help" or to "help myself" have only made things worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Namensjemand, TooConscious, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Lately I'm only able to talk with people that I met in this forum. Feels good because I consider them friends and it's an achievement for me considering I ghost everyone from here (not on purpose but I get paralyzed idk why) but there are people irl who I would like to talk about my situation but they start to cry and act weird and I hate it. I don't feel lonely at all but sometimes I need a hug and there's no one here x)

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, Brick In The Wall and less than
P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
I tried talking to a friend who's a psychologist about something I went through years ago.. Got a reply later that she needed space for today and to chat tomorrow..

cheers @ me.

and yet what I shared is only 40% of the BS in my mind. I didn't even touch the ctb part (not that I would).

the pain is real.

• Hugs
Reactions: ctvunny, TooConscious and Brick In The Wall
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i cope with music and with the thought that one day all this will have an end... at least i hope

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TooConscious, Bullit, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Not really. My family does not understand, and I no longer have any close friendships.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, TooConscious, Celerity and 1 other person
R

Realman!@

Jun 30, 2021
No one at all, It would get worse for me if I actually talked about something like this to my parents.

• Hugs
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Always super bored. I have 1 chat pal online and another who chats a little. Anyone here seeing this can send me a PM I am sooooo fucking bored...

• Hugs
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
I am all alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious and S like suicide
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I have no one to talk to...it's just me,and now thanks to SS i talk online with some persons that became my friends,they literally saved me and they are the only connection i have with humans

Reactions: TooConscious