B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
I feel that most people here have it so much worse than me, my life isn't actually terrible, it's just depression makes me only see the negative aspects.

Sometimes I feel like I'm spoiled and don't have the right to complain, even though I know that I absolutely do and my suicide attempts are sufficient evidence of my suffering.

My pain may not be visible on the outside but believe me it's there.

Still the forum brings me a lot of comfort and we still have a lot in common even if we disagree.
I'm happy that you recognized your strength. You seem like a young beautiful person. Good luck and let me know if you ever want to talk.

RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
Honestly, I'm at the point where I know that I isolate myself from others and that it's 100% my fault because I don't want to put myself out there in any meaningful way anymore. I don't really feel like I "belong" anywhere, but at least I feel I can control it so it's less unbearable.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NoPoint2Life, jar-baby, MentalFuneral and 1 other person
WithTheFlow

WithTheFlow

Everything excellent is as difficult as it is rare
Sep 2, 2024
I've been here for four years. I don't feel like I relate with almost anyone here. There are some incredible people who I relate with that come around, but they're few and far between.

Honestly, I'm at the point where I know that I isolate myself from others and that it's 100% my fault because I don't want to put myself out there in any meaningful way anymore. I don't really feel like I "belong" anywhere, but at least I feel I can control it so it's less unbearable.
Yes, you explained it for me. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: RosebyAnyName