tramaj

tramaj

God's punching bag
Jul 8, 2023
I don't know how to describe this thing, but I feel as if my physical body and my mind are two different entities. I feel like i'm trapped in this shitty container that i don't like.
Because of this i would like a method which could cause real damage to my body, like getting beheaded by a train (i would prefer a "safer" method but i really want to annihilate myself).
Do you feel this way too?

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, LoiteringClouds, 15032021 and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Most people perceive their minds and bodies to be separate things even though a biological perspective they amount to the same thing. But yes most of us here do feel trapped in our corporal vessels.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
L

Ligand

Sep 14, 2023
I used to feel empowered, free, and unified with my body, but now it feels much more like a prison since developing chronic pain.

• Aww..
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
It's better since gender transition, but chronic pain/illness still make me feel like I'm dragging around a burden.

• Hugs
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I feel trapped in this existence

• Hugs
dumbgirlonline

dumbgirlonline

Nighty Night Princess
Sep 30, 2023
I don't know how to describe this thing, but I feel as if my physical body and my mind are two different entities. I feel like i'm trapped in this shitty container that i don't like.
Because of this i would like a method which could cause real damage to my body, like getting beheaded by a train (i would prefer a "safer" method but i really want to annihilate myself).
Do you feel this way too?
I feel like two people forced to live in one body. They both are different people and want completely different things and it really fucks me over because I'm constantly changing who I am, who I want to be, what I feel, and what I do.

• Hugs
suicidal flapper

suicidal flapper

Student
Jul 15, 2023
My brain views itself as a woman yet my body is a man's. I feel beyond trapped

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Sannti and Eudaimonic
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Yes, very. And yes, I feel similarly, I would like to annihilate my body via a submarine implosion or the like.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and 15032021
G

God_Emperor_of_Rome

Apr 13, 2023
I don't just feel trapped by my body I feel trapped inside my mind too. I feel like its preventing me from achieveing transcendence and seeing the thing in itself

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Eudaimonic

Aug 25, 2023
Yes, very. And yes, I feel similarly, I would like to annihilate my body via a submarine implosion or the like.
Submarine implosions kill without the pain, what a dream...

Reactions: Eudaimonic
Laurentj

Laurentj

Is it rumination - or is it lamentation?
Sep 13, 2023
while i do suffer sometimes and i feel like my mouth speaks too slow for what i want to say and it feels like my hands dont do what i want them to do sometimes, i relatively dont feel trapped cause… its my body its just a part of me though i do feel like i should exercise to get rid of the flab on my belly

Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
Both feel like a burden. If I didn't have the intelligence to understand my situation and what's going on in my life I would've been unconditionally happy.