TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I started feeling unusually optimistic some months ago. In the past week everything has gone to shit again. I'm not religious, but I think there might be an evil, sadistic god out there, and he's giving me signs to make me give up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Symbiote, FuneralCry, NeverSatisfied and 4 others
Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
I don't believe in signs to ctb. I believe in God but not signs for catching the bus. I know we all get depression and that it makes us feel pain.

Reactions: FuneralCry and TheSoulless
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe in any God personally, but I am prone to bad luck, and bad things happen to me that are completely out of my control. It shows that I am simply not meant for this life.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, Dead Meat and Pharmaruined
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
Actually once upon the time several years ago I was going in a tram to a store where I could buy a rope (my first rope for ctb in my life). In one moment, as I look through the window and I was really intensively thinking about how I will hang myself, I saw someone's hand throwing a used cigarette into a thrash can. I was feeling that the evil and bad god that enslaved me to this shit world, was even giving me a notice in this way, that I should ctb. And truly, nothing has changed for the better since then.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, FuneralCry, TheSoulless and 1 other person
onthelastday

onthelastday

I died long before i met you.
Apr 16, 2021
all the time

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, AppelduVide, TheSoulless and 3 others
A

astaeste2021

Jan 31, 2021
The universe doesn't care about our own suffering.

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, TheSoulless and Mizuri
H

HopeIsLost

Game Over
Oct 2, 2020
Absolutely. It even feels like the universe is teasing me. Every single time a new opportunity shows up and I gather the courage to chase after it and attempt to improve my life, I fail or the opportunity is taken away from me. It's like the universe is rubbing it into my face telling me that no matter how hard I try I'll never be happy. This is how my life has always been.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, AppelduVide and TheSoulless
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, I think that the universe is not gonna ever give me the answers I'm looking for so, I think "it's" not interested in anything.

I wonder what the hell we really are.

Reactions: TheSoulless
Mizuri

Mizuri

Feb 8, 2021
It's actually quite the opposite with me. An awesome benzodiazepine medication I read a lot about (which was the last thing I needed for a CTB) was banned (it's much harder to get it now) in my country. Then my scales which I ordered online were lost in the post office. And now I made a close friend that wouldn't be able to get over my death. And there were few other things in my life that kinda gave me some hope.

Something really don't want me to die, huh. Weird thing to think about.

• Love
Reactions: Killia and TheSoulless
PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
I started feeling unusually optimistic some months ago. In the past week everything has gone to shit again. I'm not religious, but I think there might be an evil, sadistic god out there, and he's giving me signs to make me give up.
Believe me NO. That is what happen : you have a strong hability to reflects your thoughts into reality. You think in suicide, you will open a book and it will be there in the first line.
That is something that cost me more than you think to learn... Very valuable. Because there are people who get crazy cause of that...

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Life will always throw a wrench in your plans and mess it all up. I'm still looking for the person throwing that wrench so I can fuck them up. This has been a shitty month so far, shitty year, and shitty life.

• Love
Reactions: TheSoulless
PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
I don't believe in any God personally, but I am prone to bad luck, and bad things happen to me that are completely out of my control. It shows that I am simply not meant for this life.
You must get out of your mindset and change it you are influencing too your reality with your thoughts
When you are bad everything is worst
Feeling'