Do you feel the need to 'try everything' (in terms of trying to live) before you CTB?

• Yes

• Somewhat

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
There are many lovely places around the world. Do you have a favorite river or waterfall, or do you have no preference?

It would be wonderful to travel to Mexico or Thailand and have a good time before everything is completed. Yes, living with anhedonia is quite challenging, particularly if you were formerly active.

I'm sure there are incredible sites around the world but I'm more likely to stay in the UK. The Lake District is beautiful. I'd also really like to see The Strid. It's actually one of the most dangerous rivers in the world but I think it would be terrifying to CTB that way. It's effectively a river on it's side- very narrow but very deep in places with very strong currents. So beautiful though. I only saw it briefly once.

lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
Life is not worth it! I tried more than enough it's pointless

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I tried to improve my life as much as realistically possible for my situation. I've tried talking to this girl which went okay at first but I couldn't handle it mentally. Work is fine for me and my dream job is unattainable due to financial reasons although I did get to try it on a small scale for a day. Socially I prefer to be alone.

My biggest reason I want to ctb is for mental issues. Life can be going great but internally I'll still find the bad in it and I just can't live that way. I've done a lot in my short time on this earth but nothing seems to bring me to a good place therefore I'll choose to not live a long life full of suffering.

I'll still try to enjoy life as much as possible before I ctb but I'll be glad when it's over.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep