FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That's the way that I've always felt, I know that I've never been meant to exist here, it's never felt right me being here and I've never felt content with existing. It isn't like I could ever wish to exist in such a chaotic and harmful world anyway which is filled with senseless cruelty and endless suffering, I think that having the ability to exist here, destined for decay truly is such a hopeless fate, it's not something I'm meant for or see as being acceptable and desirable. I've just never understood the appeal of existing, it's always been something dreadful and has caused unnecessary despair, and even without that just the emptiness and dissatisfaction remains and the awareness that this is all futile.

It's just the fact that not everyone is meant to exist here, and I've never really related to other humans. I know that I really should have stayed in the state of nonexistence, it's just so unfortunate how I was forced into this hellish world. And the fact is that for many people in this world the only comfort lies in death and that should just be an accepted fact. I've never liked the feeling of having to exist, of being trapped with my own thoughts, enduring a cycle of pointless days that just endlessly repeat. Only being able to be at peace permanently would ever feel right for me and to me peace can only be found through the absence of everything. Existing just isn't for me, I only belong in the state of eternal nonexistence.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: loopdaloop, Proxycake, Goose774 and 11 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I don't feel. I believe in that.

Reactions: loopdaloop and pthnrdnojvsc
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
Yeah, I feel the same way. I just don't feel like I'm cut out for this society. I agree, it's really unfortunate how most non-suicidal people don't understand that for some, death is what will bring them peace. The institutions we as a species have created are cruel and unforgiving, and I want no part of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: loopdaloop, CrappyMJ, redeyepiranha and 3 others
Idon'tknow828

Idon'tknow828

Apr 18, 2023
I'm with you. It's weird that I exist with no purpose and no desire to create one. I was born and now I want to die. I'm supposed to write my life. My life is supposed to be my canvas but I have no desire to paint. In fact I'd rather throw the whole canvas away.

I watch everyone as they write their lives and turn their stories into novels. I can't even bring myself to pick up the pen. This life doesn't feel like home and I don't feel like making it one.

• Love
Reactions: loopdaloop, Shivali and OceanBlue
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
But if you were destined to exist it would also not change the aversion you feel towards existence and the suffering you must endure because of it. Whatever you have to live through from now on I wish you that it will not be worse than now.

//

Però si estiguessis destinat a existir tampoc canviaría l'aversió que sents cap a l'existència i el patiment que has de soportar a causa d'això. Sigui el que sigui el que hagis de viure d'ara endavant et desitjo que no sigui pas pitjor que ara.

Reactions: Shivali
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Yes, I've never fit in here nor could I stand most things that usually don't annoy people. I'm hypersensitive to sounds and it's exhausting. The worst is the fact that I almost did not exist as I almost died as a baby but I wasn't that lucky. I don't feel any emotions towards anyone or anything, if it weren't for my Uni I'd have no purpose. I just want nothingness-the ultimate Peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, lovesickness, OceanBlue and 1 other person
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
There's definitely that feeling that I was sent to the wrong planet - everything feels weird, the body, making sounds with my mouth, not to mention the wrongness of it all, the suffering. I never developed life skills, can't relate to most people, like I was never meant to be adapted to this world.

Hate Dont Like GIF by Cameron McClain

I'd say no one deserves to be born here, but I can recognise that others are much more adapted - they consider everything 'normal' - do their tasks, grow old and die like loyal soldiers. They create so much harm and aren't even bothered by it - just like their mother Earth.

• Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername39, loopdaloop, BlankZeroNone and 7 others
flapjax

flapjax

Seeking peace
May 13, 2023
Ever since I was a kid I've wondered what the point was in being born into and dealing with the hardships of this life, and really there isn't one. This world has always seemed like a sick joke and the fact most people don't accept the way out is just another sad fact.

Reactions: loopdaloop, pthnrdnojvsc, Source Energy and 1 other person
Shivali

Shivali

Mage
Jun 9, 2022
My first cry was " don' t want to!" Why all this crap? Live is a cruel nightmare and I long for deep sleep, for nothingness ..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: uniqueusername39, loopdaloop, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I look forward to non-existence forever. It will be as it was before I was birthed into this animal body to suffer in this evil prison world.

I had no problems no boredom before I was born all those beautiful 13.8 billion years of not existing before I was born.

It's horrific being trapped in this animal body that is really a torture chamber.

I want to leave but prolifers and this anti-suicide world say I can't leave this prison life and world. They say I have to stay and suffer . they ban Sn nembutal and assisted suicide

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OceanBlue and Shivali
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Idk what was meant or not - meant by whom? - but I definitely wish I had never been born. I am too different from other people, too sensitive, too quiet...my place is not here.

• Love
Reactions: loopdaloop, Idon'tknow828, 710 and 1 other person
redeyepiranha

redeyepiranha

Jun 22, 2022
I ask myself everyday: "Why am I here? What's the purpose? Why can't I die if i want to?". Sometimes I feel so trapped in my thoughts that I forget that lots people love life and enjoy it every moment. Hard to grasp for me.

Reactions: loopdaloop, OceanBlue and Idon'tknow828
Idon'tknow828

Idon'tknow828

Apr 18, 2023
Funeral Cry do you know when or if sn will be listed again on ccs?

Challu

Challu

Life boat
Aug 29, 2022
Without spiritual context, nothing in this life matters. People want to believe that their lives could just "organically" give them meaning and purpose.They save the most concerning questions for death.

Last edited:
ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
Been feeling that way for 20 years now. Always trying to find something that'll make it go away but has never happened and now I'm here. Just waiting to be laid off so I'll finally have a valid excuse to ctb.

Proxycake

Proxycake

Matrimony
Feb 20, 2023
There are other beautiful worlds I was ripped from to reside here. It is nonsensical, a punishment, somehow.

BlankZeroNone

BlankZeroNone

May 6, 2023
There's definitely that feeling that I was sent to the wrong planet - everything feels weird, the body, making sounds with my mouth, not to mention the wrongness of it all, the suffering. I never developed life skills, can't relate to most people, like I was never meant to be adapted to this world.

Hate Dont Like GIF by Cameron McClain

I'd say no one deserves to be born here, but I can recognise that others are much more adapted - they consider everything 'normal' - do their tasks, grow old and die like loyal soldiers. They create so much harm and aren't even bothered by it - just like their mother Earth.
I can heavily relate to this. Still, I think that if every person had enough self-awareness to feel the kind of weirdness that you're describing, life wouldn't be nearly as awful. It's a shame that most people take existence at face value without really thinking about it. Everyone's caught up in doing, wanting and believing things.

Reactions: loopdaloop