Votes: 40 26.7%
  • Don’t know

Votes: 25 16.7%

• Total voters
R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
I felt like I was a horrible person for quite some time, but recently I am seeing it under a different light. I was paranoid a bit that I might have hurt people from my past, but speaking with them gave me a different perspective. Did something shitty that makes it hard for me not to feel like I am a bad person, but at the same time I haven't hurt anyone.

Reactions: deadgirlahsatan
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
i traumatized the only person who ever gave a shit about me. i told them horrible things i feel physically sick over.

i am, irredeemably, a bad person.

• Aww..
Reactions: WinterFaust
WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
Apr 13, 2020
A few weeks ago I would have said yes. And I'm sure I will think that I am again soon lol.

I was running around, detached from reality for a while and became everything I hated. The shame, guilt, and regret was too much so I started planning to ctb. I thought I was complete garbage. I mean, that had to be the case right? Because after knowing people for years, it couldn't have just been my sudden manic behavior for them to all just drop me like that. If I wasn't a monster, they'd know all that shit I did while manic wasn't me. If I wasn't a bad person, I wouldn't be alone.

It's been a year now and I'm finally starting to accept that I was deeply ill and my behavior was beyond my control at the time. I was proactive about my treatment and apologized and took responsibility where I could but they never came back around. It still hurts but it is what it is. I'm definitely not a saint by any means but I'm not a bad person.

• Hugs
Reactions: WillOxyWork and Susannah
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I'm not sure because I care for animals but my mother makes me out to be a bad person.

• Love
Reactions: WinterFaust and Susannah
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
No. An unlucky one. Sad to see how many think they're bad. Truly bad people don't usually care to label themselves as bad
Exactly! Thanks for this reply.
I'm not sure because I care for animals but my mother makes me out to be a bad person.
Caring for animals is a typically "good person thing". Mothers can not be trusted. They always make us (especially daughters) feel awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993