N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
What happens when you reach your limit? How do you cope? I become acute suicidal which can be pretty stressful. During this week I had the strong urge to do it. I talk a lot about suicide. In some clinics I even shared my suicidal fantasys. I think some psychologists were shocked how strong I think about suicide. If I am in a really bad mood it is 24h in my mind and almost every thought I have is I NEED TO CTB. I think it is awfull how suicidality is treated in clinics. They should give you a peaceful way out with suicide assistants. There should be people who take you serious. The psychologist I talked with called people who ctb crazy. Suicide isn't irrational in many cases.
If I am on a scale of 8 on my suicide rating of the day I am reaching my limit. Sometimes I can handle it but it there will be worse times for sure.

Reactions: LADY007, Scribble Fan, a.h and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
People who have reached that limit are no longer with us...

Reactions: a.h, Journeytoletgo and BrokenArrow
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
What happens when you reach your limit? How do you cope?
I shut down and retreat from whatever it is that's causing the distress. One of these days I won't have anywhere to run.

Reactions: LADY007, a.h, Hotsackage and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I was at a point last year where I desperately wanted to leave this world but I wasn't able to go through with it. I was at my limit then. I eventually fell asleep and that helped at the time. At the moment there is just a feeling of dread upon every waking moment. I do think if you get so desperate you can overcome your survival instinct, and you will be able to leave this world. There is only so much one human being can take in this life. I am likely to reach my limit again soon.

Last edited:
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
One Friday I got home, walked up stairs and I lost control over my limbs and I fell down, I could not feel my legs, that weekend I crawled around in my apartment, because I could not stand on my feet, I would just fall over. I also had no one who could help me, despite that my family lives 3 kms away.

That weekend was very traumatizing, and hilarious. I thought to myself, how can this be? on top of all the things that went wrong in my life...Later in the year I also lost my eye sight in both eyes , and required surgery. I have instrumentation along most of my spine, had brain and chest surgeries. etc.

I also grew-up in a very violent household, lost my mother at the age of 19, since then I had to cope with my own problems.

Father tried to commit suicide in my childhood bed, cousin tried to commit suicide in front of me, did not succeed, but succeeded after a few years. My half-brother who I have not met, committed suicide due to PTSD, police officer.

There is no end to suffering in life my friend, there is no such thing as "your fair share of problems"

How do I cope? I go from one disaster to the next without losing my enthusiasm, taking it day by day, relax, not thinking too much.

• Aww..
Reactions: Scribble Fan, a.h and demuic
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
Not yet but being unemployed would definitely lead me to ctb. It's the only thing that I have.

Reactions: LADY007 and a.h
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Almost. If things don't change drastically soon I won't be around much longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, patheticpartner and a.h
MiepMoop

MiepMoop

Aug 22, 2020
I would drink SN if I had it on me right now.

Reactions: a.h
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
What happens when you reach your limit? How do you cope? I become acute suicidal which can be pretty stressful. During this week I had the strong urge to do it. I talk a lot about suicide. In some clinics I even shared my suicidal fantasys. I think some psychologists were shocked how strong I think about suicide. If I am in a really bad mood it is 24h in my mind and almost every thought I have is I NEED TO CTB. I think it is awfull how suicidality is treated in clinics. They should give you a peaceful way out with suicide assistants. There should be people who take you serious. The psychologist I talked with called people who ctb crazy. Suicide isn't irrational in many cases.
If I am on a scale of 8 on my suicide rating of the day I am reaching my limit. Sometimes I can handle it but it there will be worse times for sure.
Psychologigists are the worst lunatics - I would never pay to listen to them.

Reactions: ihatemen420 and a.h
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I reached my limit last year.
What happened?
I tried to ctb, failed and ended up in a 2-day coma, 1 month in hospital (got even covid there) and then was given 2 options: psych ward or live with my parents again while being monitored 24/7.

I picked going to live with my lovely dad and schizophrenic mother and my life was hell for 5 months.

I don't wanna reach my limit again unless I successfully ctb. I can't fail and be through all that again.

Hugs,

Matt