firepunch

firepunch

Aug 24, 2023
I've been wandering for months on SS but never actually have committed to discussions.
Even though I never stopped thinking about death, I haven't talk about it to anyone for years now.
When I discovered the site, it was quite a revelation.
I finally found people with who I could share my thoughts but then... nothing changed.

Because there is absolutely nothing to be told.
"Hi, I have scars and I think about death, like almost everyone on this site" and that's it.
I don't find anything interesting to talk about. When I go to other forums it's also the same things.
I don't find anyone that likes cinema and books like I do.

Because this site is no different than my life.
Nobody has the same interest has me, nobody actually cares, and because the common characteristic is actually me. I'm totally isolated and unable to open myself to others.
I'm shit at making friends.

There was no point to this post, maybe you will find yourself in this description though. Have a nice day.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ctvunny, AInilam, DeadManW and 11 others
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
All I can say is I completely fucking relate. You're not alone in that at least.

• Hugs
Reactions: ctvunny, Sylveon and firepunch
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
You're not going to know no one has the same interests as you unless you share them... I expect plenty of people here enjoy films and books. They may not have exactly the same tastes but- you won't know unless you try. Up to you though. The 'off topic' section is good for talking about random stuff.

In terms of day to day stuff though- yes- I relate. I think lots of us find ourselves feeling desperate each day but what can we really say? I feel trapped, life feels shit, I don't want to put in any effort but I have to. I don't know how long I'm going to have to hang on like this and I don't know if I can.

I know what you mean. It feels kind of pointless to say because we're probably all feeling variations on a theme. Still- this place is ideal for venting. No one's going to criticise you for getting whatever you like off your cheast.

Reactions: Sylveon, Moburin 29, Redacted24 and 2 others
exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
Sometimes there is so much to say that it becomes nothing at all

• Love
Reactions: ctvunny, AInilam, Sylveon and 6 others
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
You're right. I felt the same at first. Now I'm just filling the void with useless posts and replies... It's still not really me, at all.

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon, Deleted member 82921 and firepunch
C

ChangeWaiter

Oct 23, 2023
I'm pretty much the same, feeling like noone on this site or anywhere else could relate to me for real. I'm even harder to make connections, cause I don't have any interests. Infact, just talking about death and ctb may be my last remaining interest, but this topic also gets old sometimes. My reasons for suffering and being trapped are also kind of unique and specific to my background and environment.

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon and firepunch
Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I think it depends what you're looking for.
If there are specific areas of interest - like a favourite author, or a favourite tv show - there are often forums or groups on spaces like Facebook where you can talk with other fans about everything to do with the topic. As mentioned above, if you don't want to join other spaces but want to try to chat on SaSu, the off topic section would probably be a good place?

I know what you mean though - in my day to day life I find it difficult to talk to people, because I don't have much to share. "Good weekend?" Is one such example commonly asked by colleagues: I just smile and nod and quickly turn it back to then because whilst they're all talking about their night out, or museum visit, or upcoming holiday, or a gig they saw or whatever - mostly I rarely get out of bed never mind go outside. I have nothing interesting to contribute.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sylveon, Redacted24 and firepunch
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
All the serious or sensitive stuff I mostly talk about with my therapist. There's no point in talking about the things I like because I don't "really" like them, I just like that they bring me comfort. So yes, I feel like I don't have very much to say here other than pointless/superficial stuff.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AInilam, Sylveon and firepunch
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
I'm fairly new here too. It was really daunting to make an account but am glad I did.
I'm a little OCD and it took me two weeks to read through the 122 pages of Introduce yourself posts before I could post. There are some amazing people in this community. And although they're different in many ways, most are kind and respectful and caring.
I've had to look up things they mention that I had no idea about: fuzzies? New to me. Lots of others too. It's a chance to learn as well.

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon and firepunch
deafening

deafening

louder than words
Sep 21, 2023
Sometimes there is so much to say that it becomes nothing at all
This was a deeper take than I was expecting, and I think I often feel this way. I feel awful for dumping so much baggage on anyone else.

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon
firepunch

firepunch

Aug 24, 2023
Oh my god your picture scared me for a minute. But now, the lack of context still confuses me.

deafening

deafening

louder than words
Sep 21, 2023
Oh my god your picture scared me for a minute. But now, the lack of context still confuses me.
Perhaps you are referring to my signature (not sure)? It's attached to all my posts.

firepunch

firepunch

Aug 24, 2023
Perhaps you are referring to my signature (not sure)? It's attached to all my posts.
Oh that's your signature !
Yeah that's the one. I thought "why is he sharing a picture from a hent... Oh that's a gun ! That makes sense."

• Yay!
Reactions: deafening