A

Ammended

Oct 29, 2023
With the holiday season passing, does it make you feel like you are experiencing your "last" of something? Like this is my last Christmas, or my last birthday, or last beer out with friends, or my last whatever? I find each "last" is pretty jarring. Anyone else?

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep and breezeboy
Freimann

Freimann

Dec 23, 2023
Not really, mainly because of the lack of methods. I'll hopefully be traveling soon to a friend's house for the new year. I might look for some place tall enough for me to jump out of, but that'd be unfair to him. Still thinking of it though.

Reactions: myusername890
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Not me. I find every single aspect of life repulsive and knowing that every instance of everything I do could be my last makes me think about nothing besides the last time I will close my eyes.

Reactions: myusername890
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Yes. I find myself counting how many more times I'll be able to do something.

Reactions: Ammended and myusername890
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Yup, this past few weeks I wake up almost every day thinking this will be my last day and do the same old boring every day task telling my self this is the last time am gonna be doing it only to end up postponing. Either some random shit happens or i chicken out at the last minute.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I wanted to treat this christmas as my last christmas but honestly I didn't care, I just got through it as if it was completely normal. So I guess my answer would be yes and no

Reactions: Ammended
B

BornByGhosts

wants to overcome Sports Illustrated
Mar 3, 2023
i genuinely do, but the feeling is often just false alarms that helps me appreciate the moment

peppermintflavored

peppermintflavored

pgp key in profile/about
Dec 25, 2023
holidays dont have much significance to me, but knowing its my last time being around loved ones would be very upsetting. thankfully i dont have many of those. but it leads me to wonder if i should make new friends if it would hurt them to see me go

• Love
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Yeah I feel that way. But I am glad that I feel so. I just want to leave I am tired.

Reactions: Ammended and jusbug
K

kane9191kosugi

Sep 20, 2023
Yup. Like some people in this thread section has said, basically a countdown.

I can't freaking imagine myself living another decade plus in this shitty world and the absolute trash situation that I am personally in lol. It's only a matter of "when" at this point.

• Love