• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I feel really bad because I know that my mother could not stand it.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, therhydler, AndyCurious and 6 others
oldgray

oldgray

i wish i'd melt with the snow
Oct 19, 2018
sometimes i think about it but i don't really care.

Reactions: therhydler, AndyCurious, RottingFlowerBrains and 3 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I feel really bad because I know that my mother could not stand it.
Of course but I didn't get the luxury to choose to be born. The least my mother can try to understand is my ability to choose whenever I feel like dying. It may backfire and cause my small family to be distraught for the rest of their lives but that's on them not me and if they can't deal with it just like how they would tell me to deal with living then they'll never understand. I love my family but the anguish I feel most days destroys whatever love for them I have left.

Reactions: therhydler, Tragoedia Vitae, AndyCurious and 6 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
same .. my mother is the only one who truly cares about me … i love her, and i feel guilty … but as the time passes, and my suffering grows, i cant care anymore ...

Reactions: therhydler, Weeping Garbage Can, Schopenhauer and 5 others
jaemus12

jaemus12

Earth’s Parasite
May 11, 2018
Yeah I do. I am lucky enough to have a close family. I know it'll definitely hurt them when I ctb. But I don't think I can hang on much longer so it has to be done.

I hope they'll forgive me.

Reactions: therhydler, AndyCurious, RottingFlowerBrains and 2 others
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
same .. my mother is the only one who truly cares about me … i love her, and i feel guilty … but as the time passes, and my suffering grows, i cant care anymore ...
Hugs <3

Reactions: therhydler, Weeping Garbage Can, RottingFlowerBrains and 2 others
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Hugely guilty and I'm nowhere near even doing it yet

Reactions: therhydler, RottingFlowerBrains, lady_godiva and 4 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
I do sometimes feel bad and I'm scared that my suicide might completely destroy my parents'/my brother's life. But I try not to think about the consequences of my suicide because it only makes you more depressed. The only time I feel good about leaving my family behind is when I'm really, really angry at them.
Before I attempted suicide, I told myself stuff like "my parents will move on", "suicide happens all the time, it's really not a big deal", "when I'm dead I won't be able to feel bad for my parents anymore". I kind of convinced myself that it wouldn't be a tragic thing if I killed myself. I focused on the good consequences, i.e. finally finding peace. Sounds very selfish, and maybe it is, but when you're suffering you want to end your pain even if it means being 'selfish'.

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, therhydler, AndyCurious and 5 others
Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Student
Aug 19, 2018
Sometimes, they will understand though

Reactions: therhydler, AndyCurious, Circles and 2 others
RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

Student
Sep 10, 2018
My mum said if i killed myself shed be mad she had to fork out the costs lol

Reactions: therhydler, AndyCurious, Jen Erik and 3 others
RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

Student
Sep 10, 2018
Reactions: therhydler, AndyCurious, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

Student
Sep 10, 2018
That's really harsh
That didnt even hurt my feelings.. thats nothing compared to some of the shit they spit so its okay
She was just being honest lol

Reactions: therhydler, AndyCurious, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
JayAOA

JayAOA

Sep 2, 2018
A little, but i'm not going to live just for the benefit of others.

Last edited:
Reactions: therhydler, lady_godiva, NoOneKnows and 6 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Absolutely not. Not after what happened to me, and no one giving a shit. They all literally sat back and watched me walk into the flames, while patting me on the back. And then the way that they act now after all is said and done?? As far as I'm concerned, my father deserves to find my body. Karma.

Reactions: therhydler, NoOneKnows, AndyCurious and 6 others
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Yes I'm devastated as I know they will be devastated but no one could endure this brain torture forever. I know they would be devastated if they could feel what's happened

Reactions: Jupiter, therhydler, NoChoice and 9 others
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
No. They don't like me.

Reactions: therhydler, NoOneKnows, AndyCurious and 3 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Yes, but I feel more guilty by staying around. My parents have to support me financially, and I know that's not right. And now that I'm disabled, they have to lift a wheelchair in and out of their cars—and they are in their 60s. That's fucked up. I think my mom will be relieved when I'm gone.

Reactions: therhydler, AndyCurious, throwaway777 and 4 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Yes, but I feel more guilty by staying around. My parents have to support me financially, and I know that's not right. And now that I'm disabled, they have to lift a wheelchair in and out of their cars—and they are in their 60s. That's fucked up. I think my mom will be relieved when I'm gone.
I feel you... And I second that.. My father will also be relieved. I'm just too fucked up. I'm such a burden that he keeps threatening to throw me out. If I had a nickel for every time I've heard him say, "You've gotta go," then I'd have the money I need to ctb.

Reactions: therhydler, lady_godiva, AndyCurious and 4 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I feel you... And I second that.. My father will also be relieved. I'm just too fucked up. I'm such a burden that he keeps threatening to throw me out. If I had a nickel for every time I've heard him say, "You've gotta go," then I'd have the money I need to ctb.
Ugh, I'm sorry. I hope that that isn't true. That being said, when people say shit like that to me, it makes me want to ctb and leave a note like, "You told me to leave."

Reactions: therhydler, AndyCurious, Dani Paradox and 3 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Ugh, I'm sorry. I hope that that isn't true. That being said, when people say shit like that to me, it makes me want to ctb and leave a note like, "You told me to leave."
That's basically how I feel. I mean, I want to ctb anyway... But with the way he acts and the things he says.... I feel like leaving a note that says "There! I quit drinking."

Reactions: therhydler, AndyCurious and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Iwant2sleepforever

Iwant2sleepforever

Experienced
Sep 8, 2018
Idgaf how they would feel anymore, they'll get over it.

Reactions: therhydler, TheCrow, AndyCurious and 2 others
V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
Very. I always come into internal conflict when I think about leaving this world happy or staying sad to make them happy.

Reactions: therhydler, throwaway777, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I don't really care. Call me selfish, but my happiness comes first (as long as I'm not initiating violence against anybody). They chose to have a child, and I wasn't consulted. I don't like the place, and I want to leave. That's my inalienable right.

Reactions: therhydler, lady_godiva, throwaway777 and 3 others
Kirakishou

Kirakishou

where is the truth?
Nov 1, 2018
My older sister is the only family I have, I visit her all the time. I want to spend as much time with her as possible before I go. I guess it's my way of saying goodbye, hopefully it will hurt her less this way.

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway777 and 3 others