• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
Well unless you plan on living a long life, I wouldn't worry about it. Such a transformation will take time. And they know humans resist sudden changes
I wouldn't be too sure about that, it will only take a fraction of a second for the economy to collapse. There's an ambundance of data showing where the current financial system is going, we're just waiting for the dominoes to line up and fall.

Current predictions from various institutions:

2060 - Global agriculture system collapses, soil can no longer support monocropping. Certain areas no longer suitable for human life during summer.

2050 - The severe effects of climate change and destruction of the biosphere will be a major disruption in geopolitics and the global markets. Likely sooner. 10s-100s of million of climate refugees from developing countries. Global population reaches 10 billion (check that one). Renewable energy sources half of global energy consumption

2040 - Expected increase in political tension and war, globally. Mass climate migration patterns increase.

2030 - US dollar loses its status as world reserve currency. China surpasses US as the largest economy in the world. Water shortages becomes a central geopolitical issue. Coral Reefs effectively extinct.

2020: Major global depression, expected to be worse than the 2008-9 global recession. US invades Iran. Fascism resurges in several regions. Geopolitical tensions increase in SE Asia and Europe. Possible global awareness of current 6th mass extinction event. Nuclear arms race moves dooms day clock 1 minute to midnight. Britain royally fucks itself over while maneuvering around Brexit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orin and Severen
ish

ish

Experienced
Jul 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "Severen, post: 332742, członek: 1012"]
Ewolucja. Studiowałem historię przez większość mojego życia. A większość ludzi takich jak my nigdy nie przekazuje naszego DNA, ponieważ życie to po prostu niekończąca się wojna. I często, twoją opcją jest być zabitym lub zniewolonym ... I zniewolenie często prowadzi do bólu i cierpienia, ponieważ większość właścicieli niewolników nie postrzega swoich niewolników jako godnych godnego życia. To głównie ludzie cierpiący z powodu choroby przekazują swoje DNA. Pewnego dnia ludzie tacy jak my całkowicie wyginą. Wiele grup osób w przeszłości CTBed, aby uniknąć zniewolenia (mężczyźni, kobiety i dzieci). To jest DNA, które zostało całkowicie usunięte z naszej puli na całą wieczność. Ci ludzie nie mają potomków. Ewolucja to program, który próbuje ukształtować ludzkość w najlepszy możliwy wirus. Jedynym powodem, dla którego niektórzy ludzie mogą dzisiaj CTB jest, ponieważ mieli przodków, którzy byli wielkimi zdobywcami, dlatego nigdy nie zajmuj pozycji, w której musieli wybierać śmierć lub niewolnictwo ... Dlatego niektórzy ludzie nadal mają możliwość CTB, dzisiaj. Prędzej czy później będziemy jednak wyhodowani z istnienia.
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
Very accurate observations, however, do not take into account that man consists not only of genes, he has a psyche and memory, some of these things say the soul does not think that it is
the right word is personality. The psyche is shaped from birth, memory - how long does it take to learn things like walking, talking, writing, etc.? not to mention a whole lot of other things. It is our personality that causes us to consider CTB and we take this solution. Our personality after our death
the brain is lost. The trace after our existence remains in the memory of the living
offspring and slowly disappear in subsequent generations. When after humanity
on the earth the time of another species will come, they will probably remember us as we remember dinosaurs. As if not
to look at we are only a tiny part of the cycle, as a unit virtually irrelevant to the whole system, practically a slave is every human being, is it aware of it,
is not expressed in his relation to the only one suicide
act of free will.

Last edited: