Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
I've felt completely numb and like a frantic wreck and everywhere in between.
I don't know what's worse for me. The one being experienced in the moment always feels like the worse one.
Thank you Nolan96 for your reply, I deeply appreciate you! I have always wondered how it would feel to be emotionally numb. In fact, to become emotionally numb used to be one of my most persistent wishes. I know it can be difficult sometimes to cope with low emotions, especially if you are a sort of "live in the moment" type of being. Nonetheless, things can and will get better. Just try to give yourself a chance to feel a sense a peace, even if it is only for a short while. These short moments of peace can blossom into longer durations of peace, and thus help you to feel better and better emotionally. Thank you again Nolan96 for your reply, and I send infinite love and big hugs to you!
I wish I could feel again the way I used to. Anything. I'm so terribly numb, if I get a rush of any emotion I devour it like a pest. I never know when I'll feel better, and when I do it's still... off, as if I'm already dead.

I see why some people would like to stop feeling so intensely. I've experienced that too. Both extremes are terrible.
Thank you fatefulstillness for your reply, I deeply appreciate you! I noticed that you stated that you wish that you could feel the way that you used to. Just out of my curiosity, I was just wondering how you achieved your current state of emotional numbness? I read that you also stated that you have experienced feeling emotions intensely. I agree that feeling intense emotions or an overall lack of them can be exhausting and almost unbearable at times. Also, is there a reason that when you do begin to feel better, you also state that this feeling of relief is "off"? Is this notion because you might have lost hope? I am sorry for all of these questions, and you don't have to answer any of them unless you are 100% comfortable in doing so. I was just trying to innerstand you a bit more, in order to be in assistance of more support to you. Thank you again fatefulstillness for your reply and I send infinite love and huge hugs to you!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nolan96