• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
Maybe our work here is somehow completed according to the beings from beyond. Our "it is finished" moment without the thunder and darkening skies.

I saw a demotivational poster that said "Maybe your life is just a warning of what not to do." Lol

Last edited:
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Yes i think about this often...

I have also a constant back and forth of "what could still be required of me/what could i offer" and "i seem to not be able because.... im sick..."

Last edited:
PathtoDie

PathtoDie

Nov 20, 2023
I definitely agree with you about the forces messing up our lives so much to the point where we'd want to join the other side. It's been happening to me constantly. Day in, day out. Just when I think everything's fine suddenly nothing is. It seems like I have no choice but to leave this hellish realm...

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
And yet you choose to risk angering these forces by prolonging life. What is your reasoning behind such a potentially foolish action?
Misinterpreting them, seeing what I want so see... What if I need to overcome sth?
Does this makes sense?

And for you?
And yet you choose to risk angering these forces by prolonging life. What is your reasoning behind such a potentially foolish action?
Misinterpreting them, seeing what I want so see... What if I need to overcome sth?
Does this makes sense

And for you?

Ah... And why are they not sending help to end this?

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
Does this makes sense?

And for you?

Does this makes sense

And for you?

Ah... And why are they not sending help to end this?
For me? Because I am a 🐄 herd (coward).

Because they feel their ruining of our lives is incentive enough. Idk lol

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Ahh it would be so nice to know that "sth" is waiting and its supposed to be... That would also relieve the fear that it won't work...

Reactions: sserafim
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
I also have one view that you only get the chance to experience anything by getting this body once... If you messed up... The powers might sent you alternatives for continuing (which you have to see and decide) and you either want to continue experiencing stuff (bad and good-the ratio depends) or give up on this "present" called life and experiencing. And nothingness could be dull or horrible as well... And maybe the ones that did not refuse this present get to experience another better life... Who knows..

Im a cow(ard) too btw 🐮
Too much thinking no action.
What is sth?
The forces beyond my imagination that try to show that your time here on this earth is over (or not) ... Natural order...

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
That made me laugh- a kind of blueprint of what not to do in life.

I'm not so sold on the forces beyond our control. Not mallicious ones anyway. I've been known to try and comfort myself with the whole- maybe all this bad stuff was for a greater good crap. But still, I just don't feel like we're important enough to have exterior forces guiding us. But, who knows?

I feel more the reverse of that though. More on the lines of a destiny in a way- although I don't really believe in that either. But more of a- this has been inevitable for a long time type of thing. Because I've had ideation for 33 years for one, so I guess anything you've made your mind up on for that long is going to feel very likely. Plus, I'm creative and loads of artists kill themselves. It feels like a fitting end almost.

I suppose in a way, things do feel more solidified in my mind. Coping mechanisms aren't working so well now. It's feeling more like it's the right decision.

E

ExitEd

Mar 13, 2024
The dark forces turning up the heat in our lives are the investors buying up all the housing, shareholders pushing companies to put profit above all else, billionaires not paying taxes, corporations polluting our planet for profit, etc. It mostly comes down to greed. I don't see dark spiritual forces acting upon us. It's selfish people.

kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
I don't know if there is a grand plan that requires me to off myself. But I believe that there are forces at play that don't have some kind of big brain behind it. I will get swept away by the current and I can struggle or not. In the end, I'm gonna go under.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Evolution has been proven to be true .

imo a human is just an animal. an animal is just a group of cells. a group of cells is that cell. that cell is a machine and chemical reactions. can a human be different than what it was before? when did this mystical change of a machine acquiring a soul occur ? at the primate level did apes or monkeys suddenly acquire a soul? at the mammal level did cats suddenly acquire a soul? at the fish / vertebrate level did fish suddenly acquire a soul? when did a soul get assigned to an animal and how by whom , what is the process? at the cell leveL? does a single cell ameoba have a soul?

here is a diagram of evolution. at what stage did an organism acquire a soul?

Human-Evolution_VF.png

imo there is no soul no god , nothing mystical supernatural or magical. a human is just that first cell with added extreme horrors like a brain than can suffer excruciating constant unending unbearable pain : but this this consciousness / brain / life which can suffer to such unbearable extremes is constantly lectured to us that is a beautiful gift that we must be grateful for. i think it's pure torture an abomination

Last edited:
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023

imo a human is just an animal. an animal is just a group of cells. a group of cells is that cell. that cell is a machine and chemical reactions. can a human be different than what it was before? when did this mystical change of a machine acquiring a soul occur ? at the primate level did apes or monkeys suddenly acquire a soul? at the mammal level did cats suddenly acquire a soul? at the fish / vertebrate level did fish suddenly acquire a soul? when did a soul get assigned to an animal and how by whom , what is the process? at the cell leveL? does a single cell ameoba have a soul?

Human-Evolution_VF.png

imo there is no soul no god , nothing mystical supernatural or magical. a human is just that first cell with added extreme horrors like a brain than can suffer excruciating constant unending unbearable pain : but this this consciousness / brain / life which can suffer to such unbearable extremes is constantly lectured to us that is a beautiful gift that we must be grateful for. i think it's pure torture an abomination
Good post. The human body is a torture chamber and is the original inspiration for the tortures of Hell. My body often feels like it's on fire already.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023

Human-Evolution_VF.png

Humans are still evolving?

Reactions: Ambivalent1
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I sometimes feel that I was cursed given how awful my life has objectively been. Anytime its gotten better it's 1 for 1 very brief before shit hits the fan. Always someone I cared about dying, some new ABC illness I have, some financial bullshit to deal with, always am a magnet for attracting manipulative/abusive people into my life somehow. I can even be completely alone and something still manages to happen, outlandish too. It's like, fuck man, can my video gamer be anymore shit at playing my character? For fuck sake I want a reset, please.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I don't think you want to play with them lol. The archons are evil. They're reptilians
Well damn I was hoping they were demons
Oh I just goggled about them they are like demons ok

Last edited:
  • Wow
Smaragdine

Smaragdine

Mar 31, 2024
The archons are increasing your suffering. They want your loosh, and they want it fast. Archons be like: "ASAP baby, hurry up don't be lazy."

Something
This is a pretty cool depiction of that "ASAP baby, hurry up" mentality regarding the Archons and them wanting our loosh fast:

Last edited: