SanguineShark

SanguineShark

I am the monster you created
Jun 23, 2023
Whenever I'm walking in the city and I go to ride the subway or a tram, I think about jumping onto the tracks. It's very violent, but tempting. A quick death for sure if done right, though my empathetic ass would worry about causing traffic and making ppl be late to work and stuff, at least I always remember the times I'd go drive the subway to school and such, but had to change my route because somone commited suicide.

• Love
Reactions: ivllis
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I always imagining myself being eaten by seagulls. I don't know why. It is fun. If it's %100 painless, it would be more fun.

SanguineShark

SanguineShark

Jun 23, 2023
I always imagining myself being eaten by seagulls. I don't know why. It is fun. If it's %100 painless, it would be more fun.
It does sound unique!! In my ideal fantasy scenario, I'd pass away by the hands of someone I'd love, or do a double suicide with someone I'd love. I'm looking for that human connection and trust, I think there's nothing more intimate than entrusting your death to someone.

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
It does sound unique!! In my ideal fantasy scenario, I'd pass away by the hands of someone I'd love, or do a double suicide with someone I'd love. I'm looking for that human connection and trust, I think there's nothing more intimate than entrusting your death to someone.
Yeah, that would be good.

I imagine killing myself in Switzerland with a person I care. Ideally, in Sarco machine.
(That machine in my profile picture.)

If it weren't an ideal scenario, dying with Nitrogen gas system.
Jinx looks cool on your profile picture and the banner is a good pick. It seems, you have a good taste.

SanguineShark

SanguineShark

Jun 23, 2023
Yeah, that would be good.

I imagine killing myself in Switzerland with a person I care. Ideally, in Sarco machine.
(That machine in my profile picture.)

If it weren't an ideal scenario, dying with Nitrogen gas system.
I'd like to bleed to death honestly, I really like blood, probably because of years of self harm and watching gore videos.
Jinx looks cool on your profile picture and the banner is a good pick. It seems, you have a good taste.
Thanks! She's my favorite character, I'm very obsessed with her, and I relate to her emotional pain a lot, she's a comfort character of sorts. I felt my emotional instability, trauma and mental illness represented well on screen, it was very cathartic in a way.

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
. I felt my emotional instability, trauma and mental illness represented well on screen
Thanks the creator team behind the series didn't ruin it with game play stuff. They let the characters act alive. Jinx was awesome raw and honest.

My favorite was Viktor though. His hardships reminded me of my brother's physical hardships.

SanguineShark

SanguineShark

Jun 23, 2023
Thanks the creator team behind the series didn't ruin it with game play stuff. They let the characters act alive. Jinx was awesome raw and honest.

My favorite was Viktor though. His hardships reminded me of my brother's physical hardships.
All the characters are so well written, I can't wait for season 2.

Reactions: username8888
backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
I have a busy, high speed road outside my window so I always imagine walking into it at peak hours, but I relate - I couldn't allow myself to cause that much trauma and disruption to other people regardless of how tempting it can be

Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
The subway, hell no. That's not going fast enough to kill you instantly and you might survive with missing limbs or paralysed. I consider going to a regular train station, waiting for a train that's not stopping for miles and gonna blow through at 100mph and just hopping down. I think it'd be hard to not have your brain gone in a split second.

I don't give a fuck about people being late for work or whatever, but traumatising the driver and people who have to clean up would be a shitty way to go. I'm fucked up, and I'd hate to pay that suffering forward. That's why it sucks that society has made it so hard to ctb without hurting others. I only consider it because I don't have many other options near here.

SanguineShark

SanguineShark

Jun 23, 2023
The subway, hell no. That's not going fast enough to kill you instantly and you might survive with missing limbs or paralysed. I consider going to a regular train station, waiting for a train that's not stopping for miles and gonna blow through at 100mph and just hopping down. I think it'd be hard to not have your brain gone in a split second.

I don't give a fuck about people being late for work or whatever, but traumatising the driver and people who have to clean up would be a shitty way to go. I'm fucked up, and I'd hate to pay that suffering forward. That's why it sucks that society has made it so hard to ctb without hurting others. I only consider it because I don't have many other options near here.
I understand, that's why it would be so nice to just die in peace either alone or with a loved one.

stonertwili

stonertwili

Everything Under The Sun and Nothing All The Same
Oct 29, 2023
Speaking of unique deaths, a girl I met in the ward told me that eating glass would be a way more interesting death than what I tried. I couldn't say she was wrong. That's very interesting…

ivllis

ivllis

hikikomori
Nov 1, 2023
ALWAYS!! CTB by train is my favorite method tbh.. I don't know why it interests me so much.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like such a terrifying method, those who died that way were so brave. But in my case I'd also worry about it somehow going wrong, just leading to more suffering as a result.

SanguineShark

SanguineShark

Jun 23, 2023
Speaking of unique deaths, a girl I met in the ward told me that eating glass would be a way more interesting death than what I tried. I couldn't say she was wrong. That's very interesting…
I've thought about drinking acid, mostly just my average weird thoughts, not something I'd actually try
ALWAYS!! CTB by train is my favorite method tbh.. I don't know why it interests me so much.
I can see the appeal, it's very violent
That sounds like such a terrifying method, those who died that way were so brave. But in my case I'd also worry about it somehow going wrong, just leading to more suffering as a result.
True, I really wish I could overdose on all my meds, but I do worry about brain damage..

• Wow
Reactions: stonertwili
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
i definitely think about it every time i take the train, but honestly it never seems to be going that fast by the time it pulls up to the station.... i think theres more chance of injuring myself than dying

A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
I don't. I don't want to bring anybody else into it. This is my journey and mines alone.