• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

We have such sights to show you 👁️
Apr 17, 2023
There are available to you such things as:

-schools
-places of worship
-work places
-parks
-the roads
-stores
-attractions
-house or visiting other housing places

All of it feels so unsatisfying. It just doesn't scratch the itch. What options are left for those who want experiences but the experiences available aren't good enough?

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah, of course society sucks. Society itself is the problem. Those are only meant to be temporary distractions from your primary purpose: to be a slave to the system. It's sad but true. Society doesn't give a shit about you. It only views you as human capital and for your productivity, how much you can produce. You exist to be a cog in the capitalist wheel, and if you can't work, you exist to consume. Either way, they profit off of you. This keeps the capitalist machine running.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
Yeah, of course society sucks. Society itself is the problem. Those are only meant to be temporary distractions from your primary purpose: to be a slave to the system. It's sad but true. Society doesn't give a shit about you. It only views you as human capital and for your productivity, how much you can produce. You exist to be a cog in the capitalist wheel, and if you can't work, you exist to consume. Either way, they profit off of you. This keeps the capitalist machine running.
No0o0o0o0o0!!!111

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
A lot of ppl on the forum are here because society sucks and they don't want to be a part of it. We're just cogs to the machines our lives are supposed to be shit because we need to focus most of it to benefit the machine.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
A lot of ppl on the forum are here because society sucks and they don't want to be a part of it. We're just cogs to the machines our lives are supposed to be shit because we need to focus most of it to benefit the machine.
Retweet. That's the main reason why I'm on here. I don't want to be a slave to the system

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
There are available to you such things as:

-schools
-places of worship
-work places
-parks
-the roads
-stores
-attractions
-house or visiting other housing places

All of it feels so unsatisfying. It just doesn't scratch the itch. What options are left for those who want experiences but the experiences available aren't good enough?
Not sure I understand the question
The solution to problems in America is through entrepreneurship. Something along the lines of how entrepreneurship builds habits in people that grow them as people so that they can actually make a positive impact. Also, the resources it provides.

It's important to recognize that individuals also possess agency and can exert influence within the system through various means, such as activism, entrepreneurship, or advocacy for systemic change. Additionally, alternative economic models and social movements seek to address inequalities and empower individuals to shape their lives and communities in more equitable and sustainable ways.

While capitalism undoubtedly shapes many aspects of modern society, the extent to which individuals feel enslaved or empowered by it can vary depending on their circumstances, beliefs, and opportunities for agency and social change.

Last edited:
  • Informative
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
We are social creatures and not meant to be alone all of the time, though this is how modern society tends to operate especially with the rise of work from home/remote jobs. A walk in the park or the shops alone is probably nothing special, but with the right person can be a very memorable experience. But I feel like once you've experienced lots of things and gotten older that magic can fade too.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim and Pluto
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Yes and it overwhelms me, especially when I start feeling stuck in it listening to people's pettiness which ignites my own then is it me creating it in the first place just can't seem to know anything so I think I've numbed alot

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
We are social creatures and not meant to be alone all of the time, though this is how modern society tends to operate especially with the rise of work from home/remote jobs. A walk in the park or the shops alone is probably nothing special, but with the right person can be a very memorable experience. But I feel like once you've experienced lots of things and gotten older that magic can fade too.
我不想活哈哈

Last edited:
Reactions: 4am
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Yes, I think about it a lot and that's one big reason why I see no future for me.

M

mars_b4rz

Mar 2, 2023
I've thought about it sometimes. I actually really want to know what it was like before mobile phones were a thing... now everyone just has their heads buried in the things...
I hate that I need a car to go anywhere.
Lol that is such an American sounding problem. But rest assured, it's apparently an Australian problem too now lol

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
My life is 100% better since I don't think about politics and the things I can't change. I just mind my own business.
tbh thinking is overrated ;v

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
My life is 100% better since I don't think about politics and the things I can't change. I just mind my own business.
tbh thinking is overrated ;v
What do you do when people bring up politics? We can only vote every 2-4 yrs. What a useless privilege. It affects very little.