• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
I know this may sound selfish, but people are paying me a lot for work, and I just keep doing the work and getting pissed, but little do they know when the work stops I cant be arsed after it and I am going to end it all :) It's a wonderful life, so wonderful x

LSD_ie

LSD_ie

Jun 17, 2019
People at work don't even bother me anymore because in my head I just hear myself saying "It doesn't matter. You won't be here long, anyways"

Reactions: puppy9 and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I know this may sound selfish, but people are paying me a lot for work, and I just keep doing the work and getting pissed, but little do they know when the work stops I cant be arsed after it and I am going to end it all :) It's a wonderful life, so wonderful x

Yep. I remember it well. feels great at the time. Feels a bit sillier twenty years later and I couldn't pull the trigger yet. All I did was trash my little corporate career.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
??? What's the indended meaning of this message? Please explain, please?

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
??? What's the indended meaning of this message? Please explain, please?
"can't be arsed" is a lovely British phrase meaning "can't be bothered".
Basically not caring much about work because we'd be CTB soon anyway.

Reactions: 262653

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
"can't be arsed" is a lovely British phrase meaning "can't be bothered".
Basically not caring much about work because we'd be CTB soon anyway.

Oh, I translated it as "I know it will sound selfish (but I don't care enough to abstain from posting it). People are paying me money and expect the work to be done but imma spent on whatever strikes my fancy and CTB. No service for you! Hahaha~ It's such a joy."

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Oh, I translated it as "I know it will sound selfish (but I don't care enough to abstain from posting it). People are paying me money and expect the work to be done but imma spent on whatever strikes my fancy and CTB. No service for you! Hahaha~ It's such a joy."
well you translated it perfectly, silly. I just wasn't sure if "can't be arsed" translated to Russian. It's one of my favorite phrases.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
well you translated it perfectly, silly. I just wasn't sure if "can't be arsed" translated to Russian. It's one of my favorite phrases.

Wait... do you start the name of a language with the capital word in english/English? I recently found out that "I" pronoun is written with capital too. I thought its because English speakers have bloated egos but it turn out to be the norm. I've got the saying but I cannot name Russian equivalent... they're either not assertive enough or too expressive because of all the swearing.

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Ugh I wish I got paid a lot for work. It would literally solve all my problems.