• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Sometimes I have a feeling that's rather the opposite of the major religions' attitude towards suicide. I feel like this world is so evil and absurd that it's stupid to stay here and that the longer one stays here the worse consequences there will be for anything that may or may not come after this. Like the longer I stay in this evil world the more my soul becomes contaminated. Not literally, it's just a feeling.

Last edited:
M

MarkSmith73

Apr 14, 2024
Earth is the hardest planet. Out of millions and millions of planets in the universe Earth is the hardest! Let that sink in. We came here to learn and sadly that includes many difficult things like poverty, divorce, job loss, drug dependency, depression, etc. Personally I say just keep going and give it all you've got and there won't be any reason to have to come back here again. And we can eventually enjoy life on the Other Side which is beautiful.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
Earth is the hardest planet. Out of millions and millions of planets in the universe Earth is the hardest! Let that sink in. We came here to learn and sadly that includes many difficult things like poverty, divorce, job loss, drug dependency, depression, etc. Personally I say just keep going and give it all you've got and there won't be any reason to have to come back here again. And we can eventually enjoy life on the Other Side which is beautiful.

Where is the evidence?

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I've thought about that sometimes, yeah, like what if after all this, I was supposed to kill myself?
There is just as much "evidence" to suggest that: none.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I've thought about that sometimes, yeah, like what if after all this, I was supposed to kill myself?
There is just as much "evidence" to suggest that: none.
Yeah like it could even be some kind of test, and those who *don't* suicide are the condemned ones.

There's no evidence but I have strong intuitions that lead me more toward this than the opposite, that suicide is "wrong" and will have bad consequences for any potential afterlife.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023

I feel like this is a massive cope.
There's no reason to suspect that Earth is necessarily unique in the suffering it contains.
The rare earth hypothesis has serious problems, disregarding that metaphysical claim.
Also, there are a lot more than millions and millions of planets in the universe...

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
There's no reason to suspect that Earth is necessarily unique in the suffering it contains.
The rare earth hypothesis has serious problems.
Also, there are a lot more than millions and millions of planets in the universe...
Agree.

Reactions: Eudaimonic
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I don't just have the feeling - I know it. I know that regardless of what happens, the world is better off without me.
I have negatively impacted so many peoples lives, I'm doing them nothing more than a favor. I have no idea what would happen if I didn't have CTB as an option.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024

I believe we came here to learn to but we should be able to leave Earth if it becomes to much to handle

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
That would mean that I die of some natural cause on Earth young, but I suppose for me I'm better of killing myself and maybe who knows if there will be worse consequences in the afterlife if I stay (I don't plan on staying)

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Where is the evidence?
In you
The rare earth hypothesis has serious problems, disregarding that metaphysical claim.
This isn't a cope. It is well known among esoteric circles that earth is arguably the hardest incarnation for the soul

Reactions: sserafim and tary
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
In you

This isn't a cope. It is well known among esoteric circles that earth is arguably the hardest incarnation for the soul
Lmao, depends on what kind of soul you have, I suppose.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
No, as this is one of many journeys I will be on. I alone decide my fate and I will NOT be judged om ctb yes OR no.

Walter

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
No, as this is one of many journeys I will be on. I alone decide my fate and I will NOT be judged om ctb yes OR no.

Walter
I think you misunderstood the question.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Why the fuck would any such authorities in charge of governing all of human afterlives be so concerned about this one tiny website in particular when it comes to increasing their supposed punishment? I suppose it's possible that much like real life, the afterlife system of imprisonment and punishment is just as flawed but in that case I say we're rekt either way. What's one more eternal life sentence to add over another?

If God or whoever is in charge is reading this site and is omnipotent/omniscient as they claim then they should already have designed the perfect system. One that gives every single soul an equal chance to redeem themselves and grant them the eternal bliss they so crave and then when they get bored or feel complete enough they can finally choose to willingly end their own existence in a perfectly peaceful way. Oh wait! Someone already designed that? The finale for The Good Place? Well yeah! Come on stupid God. Take notes and if that's not already how it is then wtf are you doing?

Nothing about that system really cares about being on SS daily though I guess deliberately encouraging people to suicide could qualify but that's against the rules here anyway.

Reactions: sserafim
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think it's an interesting idea. When you really think about the idea of morality, good and bad. It isn't an even playing field at all. Some people will be tested so harshly in this life, yet, they are still expected to keep their resolve. Will someone who stole a loaf of bread because they were starving be punished to the same level as someone who stole a television for the hell of it?

While a death in infancy is tragic, that child likely didn't even get much chance to sin. Will they really get a better reward as opposed to someone who suffered through to their late 80's with a few minor misdemeanors?

The whole thing seems weird to me but then, God and religions started to seem pretty weird to me when I was old enough to question.

I simply don't understand the end goal with any religion. Whether it involves punishing or rewarding people for eternity in an afterlife. Whether it involves reincarnation. Whether this really all is about learning something or obeying a set of rules, I just can't envisage a purpose. I feel like there would need to be a purpose if there really is a God. Otherwise, why would they bother? My concern is- for their own rather perverse, sadistic sense of entertainment because again- I don't see what the end goal could be. What are we training for? Presumably, God wants us all to be desciples but- doing what? Belonging to some exclusive 'heaven' club? It just seems kind of pointless.

Plus, the whole repentance thing pisses me off. Maybe not if it's sincere but I'm not so sure many people are that sincere when they say they're sorry. Repeat offenders can't be sincere. You can't be that sorry if you keep repeating a bad behaviour!

Besides, it all just feels like a sick power game. Like God created beings that would have a natural tendency to sin. Desires like lust, gluttony, greed, wrath are hardwired into us- we're animals! Then it's like, I know, I'll make those things forbidden and get them to feel guilty when they succumb to those natural impulses. Hell- I'll insist that they throw themselves on their knees and beg for forgiveness. Like- what?!! What kind of twisted mind does that? Would you create an experiement where the sentient beings you also created were designed to fail and then, gleefully punish them when they did fail? Why do people think God is nice or loving or kind- if there is one? Maybe because they want to keep on the good side of them. Probably a good idea...

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If there is any sort of an afterlife, you wouldn't be sent to a place that is contaminating in the first place. Why would you be sent to such place just to see how fast you can bolt out of there. On the contrary there might be a consequence for choosing to abort early before completing all the mission you set out for yourself.

M

MarkSmith73

Apr 14, 2024
Anyone can choose what or what not to believe. I believe this man's experience 100% and everything that he states. Other life in the universe might be more rare than we think and millions and millions of other inhabited planets might be the reality. Although I do agree that due to the immense size of the universe the number could possibly be in the billions. The main point of this NDE is that there is life after death and earth is a place where we come to learn and experience difficult things. But our true home is on the Other Side.

Last edited:
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Anyone can choose what or what not to believe. I believe this man's experience 100% and everything that he states. Other life in the universe might be more rare than we think and millions and millions of other inhabited planets might be the reality. Although I do agree that due to the immense size of the universe the number could possibly be higher. The main point of this NDE is that there is life after death and earth is a place where we come to learn and experience difficult things. But our true home is on the Other Side.
Indeed, anyone can.
It might, but it also might not. There's no precedent for thinking that it is "rarer than we think." We have found life teeming in the unlikeliest of places.
The universe may well be infinite.
IMO, there is some evidence of postmortem survival, but that does not entail an afterlife per se.
The super psi hypothesis must first be falsified before accepting veridical NDEs and related phenomena as unequivocal proof of survival, especially because they do not occur after brain death.

Last edited: