perdredenord

perdredenord

he/him • wishing for a will to live
Dec 26, 2020
I feel like this is why I am the way that I am, and despite a decade of different therapies, medications, and alternative treatments, nothing has worked and I want to ctb constantly. I never stop thinking about it. It consumes me. I feel like I'm leaking poison and people who interact with me can sense something is very wrong with me.
idk, it's probably just a delusional coping mechanism to try to explain why I can't get better no matter what I do. Does anyone else feel like this?

• Hugs
Reactions: nox_ghoul, shush, Deleted member 23885 and 4 others
J

JackTheStripper

Dec 26, 2020
I feel like this all the time. That's why I have anorexia. A huge part of me just wants to keep shrinking myself until I disappear, bc I feel like I'm too much to handle for the people around me. I feel like I'm taking up too much space. Like I'm a burden for every one who happens to meet me. Hope this makes any sense^^"

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
I can relate although I'm 6 years behind you...Give me some time to catch up please..

perdredenord

perdredenord

he/him • wishing for a will to live
Dec 26, 2020
I feel like this all the time. That's why I have anorexia. A huge part of me just wants to keep shrinking myself until I disappear, bc I feel like I'm too much to handle for the people around me. I feel like I'm taking up too much space. Like I'm a burden for every one who happens to meet me. Hope this makes any sense^^"
Wow, I feel this (bulimia, similar feelings). I'm sorry you feel this way but I appreciate that you're not alone there
I can relate although I'm 6 years behind you...Give me some time to catch up please..
I hope that in those 6 years there is something that can help

• Hugs
Reactions: JackTheStripper
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Thinking about ctb consumes me too.

• Love
Reactions: akana, JackTheStripper and Deleted member 23885
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I experience life as mostly suffering. I'm on some strong anti-depressants right now-Prozac and Olanzapine- and I still find myself slipping into depression. I hope you all the best on your path to recovery or ctb.

L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
yes i never fit with the place that i live

NegativeSymptoms

NegativeSymptoms

trying to recover
Sep 4, 2019
Same, I think about my suicide 24/7.