• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
Do you often find yourself crying?

Reactions: Luchs, justanotherday, DoneWithThis and 6 others
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I used to never cry, but now any little thing just makes me break down. It's ridiculous.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: justanotherday, GAKitty, AtomicNewt and 13 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
As far as breaking down and sobbing, no. I keep myself from doing that.

Now tears on the other hand, will hit me at anytime, with or without warning. It's like my mind hits a low point and it triggers it.

• Hugs
Reactions: justanotherday, AtomicNewt, Aion and 15 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Not very often, but if I start I sometimes cry all day

• Hugs
Reactions: Aion, azucaramargo, Lennox and 9 others
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
too bloody often :-( not for being in any pain or anything like that. just from the memories of people i miss.

• Hugs
Reactions: justanotherday, AtomicNewt, Aion and 9 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Not too much any more. I tear up really easy during pms time but not excessively.
As a kid though, sometimes just thinking about the hopelessness of a future, of knowing I would have to either live a long horrible life or kill myself, I would sob hysterically for days and days, like I was a little broken faucet. Just knowing I would never feel comfortable anywhere.

Now I'm properly cynical and have weed, thank god.
Now when I start to cry I just laugh at myself and go "there goes some oxytocin!"
Someone is blasting blue oyster cult outside,
Don't Fuck The Reaper.

"A wise man weeps neither for the living, nor for the dead."
I used to want this tattoo.
Would've been prettier in Sanskrit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pineapplecrown, Lennox, irrelevant_string and 4 others
deltahead

deltahead

Student
May 28, 2019
never. the last time i cried was two years ago, during my first and only time getting drunk 2 years ago. i recorded an incoherent 40-something minute video of me crying and whimpering, alone in an abandoned building. even if i feel like crying, it seems to me i'm forcing myself to cry just to say i did it. haven't since. haven't for years before that event. no matter how much i feel like crying or try to do it, it's never going to feel real, probably because it isn't. why force it?

Reactions: Lennox, Empty Smile, Midnight and 2 others
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
I all but stopped crying at quite a young age (about 7 iirc). I think I came to the conclusion at that age that existence was supposed to be obnoxious and that crying about it wasn't really getting me anywhere. I suppose I saw it as a sign of weakness too, still do to some extent.

Obviously, I've cried since that age, but it has to be something pretty significant that triggers it.

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
I used to never cry, but now any little thing just makes me break down. It's ridiculous.
I'm exactly like that.
i see crying as a true emotion. it means we still have some kind of feeling in our hearts, and that we are not entirely dead yet. at least thats the way i view it. but I'm a big sook :-)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: justanotherday, Lennox, HGL91 and 6 others
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
i see crying as a true emotion. it means we still have some kind of feeling in our hearts, and that we are not entirely dead yet. at least thats the way i view it. but I'm a big sook :-)
Honestly it started when they found my liver tumors. It was like the sudden knowledge that something besides myself may kill me, wrecked me. And they want to wait 4 months before deciding to biopsy or not and so I just walk around every day like "I could be slowly dying". One would think I'd be happy, but these weren't my terms damnit.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lennox, Empty Smile, AngelGirl and 4 others
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Only, hm, reflexively: if my eyes or nerves are damaged.
Though, the regular intake of hard psychotropic substances once made me weep rather often, no less often erasing the memory afterwards.

Reactions: Lennox, Empty Smile and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Honestly it started when they found my liver tumors. It was like the sudden knowledge that something besides myself may kill me, wrecked me. And they want to wait 4 months before deciding to biopsy or not and so I just walk around every day like "I could be slowly dying". One would think I'd be happy, but these weren't my terms damnit.
lol. You should see the looks on Doctors' faces when they solemnly tell me I probably have cancer and I say "No need for further diagnostics, a terminal disease would be the best thing that could happen to me."
It's not cancer, it's something I can treat myself and doctors never would have figured it out in a million years, so I'm actually pretty healthy. But I believed my death was imminent for years because of those twats. Ten years I kept waiting to get sick and die. Now I can fix the problem and live, but can't decide if I want to.

• Hugs
Reactions: justanotherday, Lennox, irrelevant_string and 5 others
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
lol. You should see the looks on Doctors' faces when they solemnly tell me I probably have cancer and I say "No need for further diagnostics, a terminal disease would be the best thing that could happen to me."
It's not cancer, it's something I can treat myself and doctors never would have figured it out in a million years, so I'm actually pretty healthy. But I believed my death was imminent for years because of those twats. Ten years I kept waiting to get sick and die. Now I can fix the problem and live, but can't decide if I want to.
you too much like me, it's scary

I stopped doing mammograms some 15 years ago and should be doing a check up every 6 to 9 months due to previous cancer but i just can't see the point. if it's going to kill me then just hurry up already. At least with cancer i can get morphine, a nice confy bed in hospital and cute nurses to run around and do most of my bidding for me. *a girl can dream, right*

• Love
Reactions: justanotherday and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019

I stopped doing mammograms some 15 years ago and should be doing a check up every 6 to 9 months due to previous cancer but i just can't see the point. if it's going to kill me then just hurry up already. At least with cancer i can get morphine, a nice confy bed in hospital and cute nurses to run around and do most of my bidding for me. *a girl can dream, right*
I used to dream of the morphine and phenobarbital. "soon, soon...be gone soon..."

• Love
Reactions: blanketyblk
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019

Morphine and cute nurses? That I could deal with.

• Love
Reactions: Lennox, blanketyblk and not_a_robot
L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
Yes I cry. Sometimes for no reason (that I can work out)

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox, not_a_robot and Kjo
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
I used to dream of the morphine and phenobarbital. "soon, soon...be gone soon..."

my mum at the end with the flu, used morphine to drift off. there was nothing else they could do for her and the lungs will filling up. so she decided to start getting morphine injections. 2 hours after they started injecting morphine she drifted off to sleep and 9 hours later she passed away in her sleep. very peaceful and no pain. just gone.
Morphine and cute nurses? That I could deal with.
wait, sounds like i might need to share. bugger! :-)

Reactions: justanotherday, Lennox, Kjo and 2 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
You know what, BoJack said it better than me:
You know, sometimes I feel like I was born with a leak, and any goodness I started with just slowly spilled out of me, and now it's all gone. And I'll never get it back in me. It's too late. Life is a series of closing doors, isn't it?
Yeah, the emotions are mostly gone... I wish I could cry and relieve my stress, but I can't. All I have is this madness that keeps building up inside me, and no way to comprehend it or let it go.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lennox, Soul and 3 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
You know what, BoJack said it better than me:

Yeah, the emotions are mostly gone... I wish I could cry and relieve my stress, but I can't. All I have is this madness that keeps building up inside me, and no way to comprehend it or let it go.
That's really all most people use sex for. An excuse to scream out the madness lol.

• Love
Reactions: Lennox, AngelGirl, RM5998 and 2 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I used to cry years ago but then it got so bad I stopped. Now the tears won't come. I've become numb and to be honest it's better that way.
What good does it do to cry? If you know you're going to die by CTB it won't matter if you shed one more tear.
I used to deny the existence of destiny but the older you get the more you start to realize that you never had much of a choice. You can live and chose to live in denial or start taking responsibility for yourself end it or start trying to make things better. Either way you have to take control.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sooji95, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lennox and 2 others
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
That's really all most people use sex for. An excuse to scream out the madness lol.
really? anytime i have sex, my partner is trying to get my mouth somewhere else.. maybe i'm doing it wrong.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lennox, AngelGirl, not_a_robot and 3 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
really? anytime i have sex, my partner is trying to get my mouth somewhere else.. maybe i'm doing it wrong.
lol I'm actually scared to have sex again because I know I'll scream my head off and embarrass myself. It's no way for a woman my age to behave.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lennox, 262653, blanketyblk and 1 other person
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Unless it's extreme, I don't cry. I guess I'm just numb now. My emotions are kind of dead now besides anger.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox and Skathon
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Do you often find yourself crying?
I probably shed some tears once or twice a month. Usually after or during putting my boy to bed.
Peace brothers and sisters
DBD

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox and not_a_robot
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Well, I'm asexual, so that's out of reach.

Nice to know that I'm bound to have to bottle up an amalgamation of thoughts I can't understand for the remainder of my existence.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lennox, irrelevant_string and 1 other person
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Personally I cant cry, not anymore. Its strange I feel hollow, like an empty shell.

• Hugs
Reactions: ScorpiusDragon, Lennox, irrelevant_string and 4 others
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
Ugh, I cry like I did when I was a damn teenager, but usually I wait until I'm all alone. I had a mental snap this morning, and actually told my husband, sobbing fat ugly hysterical tears "You don't understand, you don't know how I feel!" Then ran to the bedroom all dramatic screaming "l wish I were dead", over and over.
I scared the shit out of him, that's for sure. He's never seen me do that. He's now pressuring me to go back to a psychiatrist. I've been cheerful all day since, hoping he forgets my dramatic performance this morning. Also Hurricane Barry is pissing all over our state, so that helped too.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: sadbunny, blanketyblk and not_a_robot
Feline Fine

Feline Fine

Jul 5, 2019
I used to cry a lot, but after losing my hormones I don't really. Sometimes I can't get out a few tears if it's built up enough but otherwise I just can't any more, it's all trapped inside me.
I'm not sure if it's just because of my hormones or because losing them was losing the only thing that gave me a chance, it made me empty.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lennox and blanketyblk