foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
I crave a companion that can take care of my physical and emotional needs. I want loving touch to calm me down, and be able to trust and rely on them, and who appreciates what I can give. Maybe I'm wishing for the unconditional love a mother would give to their child. Obviously this doesn't exist so I've had to accept this is just a fantasy person that I can't have. All I can do is imagine them soothing me every day to get through the constant suffering.

Reactions: ForsakenDial and SpenceGence
EternalOblivion

EternalOblivion

But does anything matter if you're already dead?
Jan 13, 2023
I have accepted that a lasting relationship—platonic or otherwise—will never be a part of my reality. I've never had a significant other, and friend(s) eventually move on once they've acquired someone better-suited to their lives. I only ever find pseudo-comfort in the idea of a relationship. There are moments where I do feel overwhelmingly lonely, but I don't believe I'm made for anything more. That said, I strongly relate to this thought of acceptance only being found in dreams. It's only in my mind that I ever feel held.

Reactions: ForsakenDial
S

SpenceGence

May 22, 2022
Whether it is friends or lovers, do you still crave companionship?
Personally, deep down I do. But eventually, at some point someone must understand that these ambitions are unobtainable for some us. Not everyone can achieve their dreams. My only dream was to be accepted. But that all it ever was; A dream.
Kind of, but with how sporadically depressed/hopeful I am, I'd be resented.

F

ferny

Dec 14, 2021
yea, but in terms of romantically only ever really in unhealthy ways. Objectively speaking there shouldn't be any problems - i'm a young female that gets plenty of male attention. I am and have been involved with some genuinely amazing guys, i just either don't feel content or ruin the relationship. I've realized i can't be in an actual relationship (again) because i constantly crave new things and have some intense need of getting validation from different males. I've somehow put myself in a position where I feel like I've done something wrong/ am ugly or a horrible person if i'm at a party or night out without someone pursuing me. idk it feels like such a stupid problem, but i really hate feeling like this. i wish i could just be satisfied with what i have. i constantly use my body in ways that i hate so so much just to be able to tell myself that at least someone is interested in me.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I just want someone to enjoy and share my kinks with. Dat it. A sub and dom relationship where we switch most often.

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
yes but social relations are so screwed up that feels like a daydream.

C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
I desperately want safe people who I trust and am comfortable with who feel safe with me and trust me as well. I have a really hard time with that now, but I want it. I don't really care if it's platonic or romantic- ideally it would be multiple people so that there was less chance of my stuff being too much and hurting them. I don't know if I can emotionally trust anyone again, but in the right circumstances I'd try.

Reactions: BBBB and ForsakenDial
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
Absolutely. I crave it so much. Sometimes it does feel like I'm repulsed by the thought of living with someone, to never have a single minute fully alone, to always do things with someone. But I crave it more than I am repulsed by it. I crave hugs, and kisses on the cheeks, I definitely crave waking up to someone and just having a special someone in my bed to keep me warm at night.

Reactions: sadstuffie, BBBB and ForsakenDial
Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
Lately I've been craving for my friends and a romantic partner, but my friends are busy and I don't wanna interrupt their daily activities with my bs, and I don't think I have the most enchanting qualities or the confidence in others to find a potential suitor; but I really long for one, I'm just afraid of being abused and taken advantage again. I want someone whom I can have healthy boundaries, doesn't take see me as property and I can be physically close to.

I'm also a bit afraid that they may fall in love and perceive me as a woman (I look like one), not as a trans man, and will hurt me if I tell them. I need to be upfront, but I also need to know what the other person thinks of trans folks, and asking that is already hard for me. Not only that, but someone who will respect my asexuality and won't try to shame me for not wanting to have sex. I don't mind sex if they wanna try, but I need them to be patient and understanding rather than feeling entitled.

Idk, love is hard; I haven't been in a relationship for a very long time I don't even remember what the happiest moments felt like​

Reactions: ForsakenDial and EternalOblivion
sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
absolutely. any kind i can get, even if they might be a bad person. i love people & i hate being alone more than anything else.