• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
another thread, im just curious about what people have to say i suppose. personally, i believe 12 year old me was percieved more mature than i am now, though now i am more sure of myself and confident as well as less socially anxious. many people think im immature, whether it be how i feel or how i type or my interests and experience in life. i dont disagree, but i get a bit annoyed when people talk down on me about it, without trying to be on the same page as me. if i typed different, pretended to be older etc, it would just be deception, not a sign of wisdom or maturity so id rather just be me. how do you guys feel? are you perceived as mature? do you think you are mature?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm very immature except when I have to go into Big Brother mode around my severely autistic sister but I kind of hate having to be responsible all the time when it comes to being a caregiver for her so maybe that's why I overindulge in immaturity in every other aspect of my life. At least I'm glad my other sister is more mature than me most of the time.

When I'm visiting one of my cousins or when he's visiting me, I also try to be way more mature and responsible around him but it's way easier to do for him than for my sister because he's actually just a normal kid instead of a severely special needs 29 year old adult.

• Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up and pilotviolin
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I have the maturity level of a toddler.

• Informative
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, Angst Filled Fuck Up, pilotviolin and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm mature/responsible irl (I mean I better be, I'm fucking old) but I do like to goof off and play around still, in my own right. And that's definitely true online. Wow, I'm a really great guy now that I think about it.

• Yay!
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, glitteryaliens, locked*n*loaded and 1 other person
C

Chrono99

suffering soul
Aug 2, 2021
I certainly consider myself a very immature person in many things, but when someone needs me I try to be that mature person they can lean on.

Reactions: pilotviolin

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
Mature in many ways, but also immature. I'm 35 but I feel mentally stuck at like 22.

Reactions: glitteryaliens and pilotviolin
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Haha what a question to answer about oneself.

I recognize that I have been very very immature in the past. The funny thing is that at that time I would've answered this question "yes!" and probably said something arrogant about seeing what other people can't see in the world. Being humbled and learning to recognize others' experiences helped.

I'm at minimum less immature now, so that's a good step. But I also acknowledge that I've got a ways to go. I think that's normal, right?

• Love
pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
I'd say I'm as mature as a 24 year old born this century is expected to be

• Yay!
Reactions: glitteryaliens and pilotviolin
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
By the standards of the society and culture that I live in: Partly mature in certain aspects, and immature in others. By my own standards: neither mature or immature; I think that the idea of maturity can be useful, but overall I do not think it is important; it has also killed the creativity in so many people, because to some it is viewed as childish to do something "just because".

• Love
lamargue

lamargue

pugilist
Jun 5, 2024
by convention i am mature, but i don't fall into the trap of posturing my perceived level of maturity as some trait which can dismantle opposition

W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Way too immature for how a person my age should be. I feel emotionally stunted because I still live with my parents that take care of everything while I do nothing. I think that I'll feel mature only when I'll finally move out indefinitely. However, I did live by myself for a few months back in college before I dropped out, but I just fell apart and couldn't really take care of myself so there was no maturity gained from that time unfortunately. One of the things I still want to experience is having my own apartment but I don't see this becoming feasible any time soon.

• Hugs
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I personally think that I'm mature but I know that society will perceive me as immature due to my factual and realistic mindset about life. I don't care about what society has to say about me though

• Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, sserafim, pilotviolin and 1 other person
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I recognize that I have been very very immature in the past. The funny thing is that at that time I would've answered this question "yes!" and probably said something arrogant about seeing what other people can't see in the world. Being humbled and learning to recognize others' experiences helped.
I personally think that I'm mature but I know that society will perceive me as immature due to my factual and realistic mindset about life. I don't care about what society has to say about me though
So is it that "society" (meaning most living people, right?) will see you and think "wow, he has a very factual and realistic mindset. . . that's so immature," or are you saying that most people are unable to perceive how factual and realistic your mindset is? I'm assuming the latter but it could go either way.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
So is it that "society" (meaning most living people, right?) will see you and think "wow, he has a very factual and realistic mindset. . . that's so immature," or are you saying that most people are unable to perceive how factual and realistic your mindset is? I'm assuming the latter but it could go either way.
It's the latter

Reactions: derpyderpins
rayray

rayray

Jul 14, 2024
Idrk because I consider myself mature now knowing that I also thought the same a few years back when I wasn't.. so does the future me think I'm immature? Or am I just tripping

• Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Idrk because I consider myself mature now knowing that I also thought the same a few years back when I wasn't.. so does the future me think I'm immature? Or am I just tripping
I think that's a healthy way to view it. You are acknowledging that you have made progress but also considering that you don't know everything yet, which in itself seems pretty mature.

• Love
Reactions: rayray
Fleki

Fleki

Machine Elf
Jul 7, 2024
Very immature by conventional standards, I think. Admittedly I sometimes feel like my brain is a few years behind developmentally. Kind of feels like I only became a person a couple years ago lol.

• Love
Reactions: pilotviolin and _AllCatsAreGrey_